Would a watercooler help lower my temps and get better performance? Ryzen 7 5800x

LunarHarvest
2 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

My cable management is at the very least twice worse than that.
Your problem isn't the messy cables.

Messy cables may have been a problem back in the days where absolutely massive ide cables were around, i mean put enough of those in a case and bye bye airflow, though unless you have a crap ton of hdds cable management is mostly just an aesthetic thing

And looking at that pic it doesnt seem to be much of a hinderance to airflow just an eyesore

I removed the front panel off my pc so the front fans are getting unrestricted inflow. Put the side panel back on my pc and getting literally a 8c reduction instantly.

Processor (CPU) - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor - Motherboard - Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) -  Memory (RAM) - Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2133) X2 32gb 

Graphic Card (GPU) -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 -  Display - MSI G32CQ4

4 hours ago, LunarHarvest said:

I removed the front panel off my pc so the front fans are getting unrestricted inflow. Put the side panel back on my pc and getting literally a 8c reduction instantly.

Yep that’ll do it. The front panel’s the most important side of the case 😅 

What’s your case model, in the off chance a mesh front panel is available for it? (I doubt it though, if it’s a pre-built).

But now you know a better airflow-focused case can be a smarter buy than an AIO, especially when you have a decent CPU cooler in your rig. 

8 hours ago, Ralfi said:

Yep that’ll do it. The front panel’s the most important side of the case 😅 

What’s your case model, in the off chance a mesh front panel is available for it? (I doubt it though, if it’s a pre-built).

But now you know a better airflow-focused case can be a smarter buy than an AIO, especially when you have a decent CPU cooler in your rig. 

It has a removable mesh cover, so it shouldnt be letting in more dust than normal. Its a ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX, nice picture btw lol

Processor (CPU) - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor - Motherboard - Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) -  Memory (RAM) - Corsair 16384 MB (DDR4-2133) X2 32gb 

16 minutes ago, LunarHarvest said:

It has a removable mesh cover, so it shouldnt be letting in more dust than normal

If the noise doesn't increase much with the front removed, then i'd leave it off & let that mesh filter out dust. Hello, respectable temps! What are your CPU/GPU load temps now (Celcius)?

18 minutes ago, LunarHarvest said:

Its a ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX

Bar that front panel, the case looks good.

19 minutes ago, LunarHarvest said:

nice picture btw lol

Thanks fellow 🎃😏

Question for the people still in this thread. If I did install the AIO, what direction should my fans face? Should I have them sucking air in through the top, or blowing out the top?