Unihertz Titan?

Jito463

I'm currently in the market for a new cell phone to replace my aging Samsung S7 Active.  One reason I've held onto it so long is because I prefer physical buttons over on screen virtual ones.  That all said, I've recently come across the Unihertz Titan.  I've looked up some reviews online, and there were early complaints that seemingly have been mostly resolved through software updates.  I'm not looking to debate whether it's the right size for me (I'm willing to accept a little bulk if it means having physical buttons on the phone), but rather curious to know if anyone here has had personal experience and could give me their insights, especially if you're still using it.

I have experience with the blackberry key (the thing this phone competes with) and this phone is running a out of date low end soc that wasn't great when it came out coupled with a very out of date verison of android. So getting this right now would basically mean getting a low mid range phone from 2019 with software that stopped support then.