Lab Review Suggestions - HDTV Antenna

jeo

I am currently in process of purchasing an outdoor HDTV antenna, but am struggling to figure out what makes sense (they all look basically the same). I am not sure if there is enough demand for this type of a product to justify the Labs team looking at it but I would love to have a decent comparison to use.

On a related note, if labs was able to become a supercharged version of the NYT's Wirecutter or a tech focused Consumer Reports, I could easily see myself paying a subscription fee for access (20-40 CAD a year, depending on the amount and quality of content available).

3 minutes ago, jeo said:

I am currently in process of purchasing an outdoor HDTV antenna, but am struggling to figure out what makes sense (they all look basically the same). I am not sure if there is enough demand for this type of a product to justify the Labs team looking at it but I would love to have a decent comparison to use.

On a related note, if labs was able to become a supercharged version of the NYT's Wirecutter or a tech focused Consumer Reports, I could easily see myself paying a subscription fee for access (20-40 CAD a year, depending on the amount and quality of content available).

https://www.youtube.com/c/AntennaMan

This guy does reviews and also tips for setting up antennas. He also covers external tuners and other things. Im pretty sure he has a business down in Pennsylvania for installing antennas for people. Id check out this channel for some inspiration. He even goes in to antenna design and such. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.