I guess I didn't think of that when buying a refurbished case....

Jedicake

Bought a refurbished Switch 810 and to my knowledge, it didn't come with it's accessories... (screws, cables etc)... how screwed am I?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Use the ones from your current case?

I thought there would be like exclusive cables only to that specific case. Like.. thought there was an LED cable or something? I guess that isn't a big deal though.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

I thought there would be like exclusive cables only to that specific case. Like.. thought there was an LED cable or something? I guess that isn't a big deal though.

LED cable? wat. All you need is screws/standoffs

LED cable? wat. All you need is screws/standoffs

Okie! Guess I'm overreacting way too much

Could send a message off to NZXT for information on where to get a package of all the accessories? :P

Welp. It's official. Give me the Dummy of the Year Award. I watched Linus' video about the case and seen he pulled the box out of one of the drive cages. Guess what I checked? It's in that. Ugh, you can delete this post if you want, mods.

You shouldn't have an issue with cables, as they're probably soldered to the front IO and shouldn't have been removed. Screws and standoffs are not a big deal at all. You can buy motherboard standoffs very cheaply, and same with the screws, you just need to find the correct size. 

most companies if you contact them they will usually send you out a replacement.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Welp. It's official. Give me the Dummy of the Year Award. I watched Linus' video about the case and seen he pulled the box out of one of the drive cages. Guess what I checked? It's in that. Ugh, you can delete this post if you want, mods.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Well, at least it's there and you don't have to buy anything. 

loooooooooooooooool you dun goofed it m8

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Don't worry it took me a while to find the accessories for my case too. I checked the box and packaging a dozen times before looking in the drive cage :/

Buy screws sepperatly, and make your own cables. Front pannel ones are easy to crimp as they just use standard connectors.