rate if good or not and also if it can connect to wifi

Go to solution Solved by trevb0t,
2 hours ago, kush_bits said:

Budget (including currency): 60000Rs

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSGO,Minecraft 

Other details i want you to rate my build and tell me is it bang for the buck and tell me if I can get any thing better

image.thumb.png.ecdea34e8908984f248850ec26e70d1b.png

image.thumb.png.4c86b258965aca20c5362cccc03003a2.png

image.thumb.png.94fcaae3e884041506d7d053c64a1aa4.png

1. Skip an M.2 heatsink altogether. For a budget build it is a waste of money.
  2. Skip individual case fans. There are plenty of inexpensive RGB cases with fans included. Save the money.
1 hour ago, kush_bits said:

can tell me a good power supply that can fix it if this doesn't work?

image.thumb.png.10a33ecdc53c7bfa9b806cd99b352621.png

image.thumb.png.83c4a87fca50cad45265e9131eebed56.png

are these ok?i need thermal paste cus its my first build

1. The CPU cooler included with any new CPU will have thermal paste pre-applied.
  2. The RAM issue mentioned is that you only have 1 stick. Go for a 2x8GB kit for dual channel.
  3. No, that really isn't a better power supply. Cross reference our handy PSU Tier List with what you have available. Tier B is as low as I'd personally go.
  4. You still don't have anything listed that has any graphics output. You either need an APU processor or a GPU video card to have your PC display through a monitor.
  5. Don't pay double for a motherboard that has wifi. Just grab a USB or PCIE Wifi adaptor. SO much cheaper.

wdym?

pls elaborate 

also am not upgrading just ripping out the gpu from my laptop which is a 1050 gtx 

He means you're spending a lot across a SSD and an HDD. Just drop the HDD and get a bigger SSD for the money saved.

Other details i want you to rate my build and tell me is it bang for the buck and tell me if I can get any thing better

also want to know if I can connect to wifi with this setup

before i buy it

Where to begin here...

1. You got an F series CPU, meaning you HAVE to buy a graphics card otherwise you cant have any displays connected.
  2. You are wasting money on that shitty RGB m2 cooler, as well as thermal paste. You dont need them.
  3. You are getting single DIMM, meaning you will be running your rams at single channel and that can leave a lot of CPU performance on the table.
  4. That PSU is the one that used to explode a year ago, I would avoid those like plague.
  5. That motherboard has no integrated wireless card, so you either have to buy a PCIE wireless card or a USB card.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 hours ago, Levent said:

Where to begin here...

1. You got an F series CPU, meaning you HAVE to buy a graphics card otherwise you cant have any displays connected.
  2. You are wasting money on that shitty RGB m2 cooler, as well as thermal paste. You dont need them.
  3. You are getting single DIMM, meaning you will be running your rams at single channel and that can leave a lot of CPU performance on the table.
  4. That PSU is the one that used to explode a year ago, I would avoid those like plague.
  5. That motherboard has no integrated wireless card, so you either have to buy a PCIE wireless card or a USB card.

image.thumb.png.973fcb3efc98e3d8581246efe8e6696b.png

31 minutes ago, offweek said:

Pool the SSD and HDDs price, and buy one bigger mid-tier SSD at that price.  What are the specs of the system you're upgrading from (if any)?

wdym?

pls elaborate 

also am not upgrading just ripping out the gpu from my laptop which is a 1050 gtx 

wdym?

pls elaborate 

You might want to check your laptop graphics card out first. There is a very good chance that it wont be removable.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 hours ago, kush_bits said:

1. Skip an M.2 heatsink altogether. For a budget build it is a waste of money.
  2. Skip individual case fans. There are plenty of inexpensive RGB cases with fans included. Save the money.

image.thumb.png.83c4a87fca50cad45265e9131eebed56.png

1. The CPU cooler included with any new CPU will have thermal paste pre-applied.
  2. The RAM issue mentioned is that you only have 1 stick. Go for a 2x8GB kit for dual channel.
  3. No, that really isn't a better power supply. Cross reference our handy PSU Tier List with what you have available. Tier B is as low as I'd personally go.
  4. You still don't have anything listed that has any graphics output. You either need an APU processor or a GPU video card to have your PC display through a monitor.
  5. Don't pay double for a motherboard that has wifi. Just grab a USB or PCIE Wifi adaptor. SO much cheaper.

wdym?

pls elaborate 

He means you're spending a lot across a SSD and an HDD. Just drop the HDD and get a bigger SSD for the money saved.

4 minutes ago, kush_bits said:

ok will do

It's 100% soldered and not going to be compatible. Sell the laptop and get a GPU.

17 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

It's 100% soldered and not going to be compatible. Sell the laptop and get a GPU.

this good

image.thumb.png.9343f5f9660a6733b3ad223325b1ed1e.png

3 minutes ago, kush_bits said:

this good

The RAM is still single channel. You want two sticks.

Just now, trevb0t said:

The RAM is still single channel. You want two sticks.

its two sticks 

you can see it underneath it

1 minute ago, kush_bits said:

its two sticks 

you can see it underneath it

Buying two individual sticks doesn't necessarily guarantee dual channel capability. I always buy in a kit. Also for a budget gaming PC, 32GB is a waste.

7 minutes ago, kush_bits said:

this good

You're also spending more money on an older generation processor and motherboard. Don't go 11th gen. Go 12th. It's a performance jump and costs less on amazon.in right now.

8 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

You're also spending more money on an older generation processor and motherboard. Don't go 11th gen. Go 12th. It's a performance jump and costs less on amazon.in right now.

no it cost around 3000 rs more

FOR THE SAME THING

10 minutes ago, kush_bits said:

no it cost around 3000 rs more

FOR THE SAME THING

See my above links. It's comparable price

FOR A 20% PERFORMANCE INCREASE

But your bizarre attitude has been enough for me.

Without advice, the parts originally listed would not have made a working computer.

Do build whatever you want, and hopefully it all works for you.

7 minutes ago, trevb0t said:

See my above links. It's comparable price

FOR A 20% PERFORMANCE INCREASE

But your bizarre attitude has been enough for me.

Do build whatever you want, and hopefully it all works for you.

i used caps to highlight it told you in the tag am stupid anyway what link ,maybe there is a different seller

i am sorry if that came out arogant am still a child