Apparently if u copy and paste games to a new drives it breaks the launcher?

Calebb8133

Um so I copy and pasted all my game libraries (steam, origin, riot, epic ect) and now the launchers wont detect the games and i alrdy cleared the old games how do i get the launchers to detect the games in the new location or am i screwed? If yall want SC i can send jlmk

Yeah you should have looked into doing that before just copy and pasting. Steam thankfully makes this quite simple, just add the new location as the Steam library in Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders. 

The rest..  not nearly as straightforward. 

Epic

Origin

Riot

Good luck, just reading these tutorials I know there is some nuance there that if you're not familiar with Windows and file management, is going to be lost. 

5 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Yeah you should have looked into doing that before just copy and pasting. Steam thankfully makes this quite simple, just add the new location as the Steam library in Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders. 

The rest..  not nearly as straightforward. 

Epic

Origin

Riot

Good luck, just reading these tutorials I know there is some nuance there that if you're not familiar with Windows and file management, is going to be lost. 

thx! Yeah i should have thought abt the launchers lol

some older games can play from a folder like diablo 2 for example you just need to re send a desktop short cut.  my guess gog works with way too? with there drm free.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links