Underrated shows, movies, and anime

TopWargamer

There's tons of shows, movies, and anime out there, and a ton of them are great, but sadly not as well known and are underrated. So what are some of your favorite underrated shows, movies, and/or anime?

Mine would have to be the anime Baka and Test. Sooo funny. You can watch both seasons 1 and 2 on YouTube for free (subbed). There's other ways of watching it as well. Here are a few clips.

COMIC SANS

Continuum, and Dollhouse.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

leverage was my favorite, Parker was hilarious

and

inb4firefly

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

Chihayafuru 

Natsume Yuujinchou

hmmm.... can't think of anything else right now. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Do we talk ´underrated´ as in most people think it's bad or as in most people haven't hear about it?

Most people think it's bad: 

• Atlas Shrugged part 1: While it is by no means a good movie, it does follow the book OK, and is not as bad as people make it out to be (Part 2 is very bad, though).
  • Antichrist: The movie is confusing and the use of symbolism is strange. Even for a movie buff can have a hard time understanding. But it's not a bad movie.
  • Cloud Atlas: Yes, the book is much better, but the movie does tell the story, and theme very well.
  • Tokyo Gore School: I don't know if this suffered form a bad translation, but most people think it's related to Tokyo Gore Police. Most people are then dissapointed, but it's actually a good movie.

Most people haven't heard about it:

• Daria: My favorite animated TV show. Unfortunatly it was forgotten quickly after it ended
  • The original run of Red Dwarf: A very good TV show, that is overlooked by the general public
  • Buttom: A very funny, but overlooked TV series

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Chihayafuru 

Natsume Yuujinchou

hmmm.... can't think of anything else right now. 

These look good... Are these worthy enough to go on my watch-list? 

These look good... Are these worthy enough to go on my watch-list? 

Yes... so much yes.... Chihayafuru was not what I expected... the next season needs to come out already..... 

Natsume Yuujinchou has 4 seasons at the moment and I'm sure a 5th is coming. The feels you get from this show... good god... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Do we talk ´underrated´ as in most people think it's bad or as in most people haven't hear about it?

I just went with "It's rated X/10 or 100 or whatever on IMDB or Metacritic or MAL, but I felt it was better than that."

Yes... so much yes.... Chihayafuru was not what I expected... the next season needs to come out already..... 

Natsume Yuujinchou has 4 seasons at the moment and I'm sure a 5th is coming. The feels you get from this show... good god... 

My watch list is kinda long and i'm bussy with university and shit and the girlfriend annoying the crap out of me while I want to watch anime i probably won't come around to see it untill there is a second season  -_- . But they are now on it. If the shows are bad I will find you and torture you. I'll make you watch Boku no Pico or something cruel like that. (Yes. Obligatory Boku no Pico joke.) 

My watch list is kinda long and i'm bussy with university and shit and the girlfriend annoying the crap out of me while I want to watch anime i probably won't come around to see it untill there is a second season  -_- . But they are now on it. If the shows are bad I will find you and torture you. I'll make you watch Boku no Pico or something cruel like that. (Yes. Obligatory Boku no Pico joke.) 

Good luck making me watch things I don't want too. 

leverage was my favorite, Parker was hilarious

and

inb4firefly

I loved Leverage! Parker is hot  :wub:

And I was about to put firefly, but it has a pretty huge sci fi following, so I decided not to.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”