Galaxy S4 VE i9195i android 11 ROM camera skewed and rotated

Jezzdabezz

The image is rotated 90 degrees and also stretched to fill the screen inside open camera (does the same in google camera go)

The image it produces when I take a photo

IMG_20220814_101626.jpg

Screenshot_20220814-101654529.jpg

Issue with the ROM itself (more in the lines of camera blobs), we cant do anything. If the rom is actively maintained ask developer to fix it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Oh, thats a shame, the rom is great otherwise, shame it had to be broken in this way! Nobody on the xda page has been complaining about it so I thought I might have done something wrong

1 hour ago, Jezzdabezz said:

Oh, thats a shame, the rom is great otherwise, shame it had to be broken in this way! Nobody on the xda page has been complaining about it so I thought I might have done something wrong

I'll start by saying I don't have that device, so...  Are you sure you started on the correct firmware (some ROMs require specific firmware)? Have you tried another camera? Some ROMs built in camera just aren't that good. That's why many (most) use alternatives like GCam. Others exsist as well like OpenCamera. Some of these just have to be used with some ROMS (as built in cameras are broken).