Video Signal. No Video Output

TheAddiction2

My old H100i kicked the bucket a few days ago, so I bought a new Arctic Liquid Freezer to replace it, and also bought a new EPS 4+4 to replace the one I lost who knows how long ago now that originally came with my power supply. Overall everything went pretty well, problem being that there's some kind of issue when actually booting the system. When I turn it on, I get a video signal out, monitor turns on, but nothing ever appears on the screen, have left it alone for several hours, which eventually causes the monitor to go into sleep mode, but no change other than that.

System seems to be working for the most part otherwise, from what I can tell it's not actually getting fully past POST, my keyboard's numlock does not activate, and the BOOT LED code on my motherboard stays on, though it's green. Doesn't boot loop or anything, just hangs, GPU fans don't spin, or at least not long enough for me to notice, but it's in zero RPM mode by default, LEDs and such on the GPU light up. All the peripheral hardware is known to be good, using it right now on another system, hardware has been unchanged for about 2 months aside from cooler and that extra EPS pin, GPU is from January, motherboard and CPU from May.

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this? I've tried swapping the RAM positions, unplugging that new EPS cable, reseating the GPU, no luck on any fronts. At this point the most likely thing in my mind is bent pins, used 91% isopropyl and gave it about a half hour to dry before plugging it back into the wall and powering up so the board is likely fine, but I kept the CPU in the socket while cleaning off the old paste. Kind of befuddled what it could be

Relevant system specs:

5800x

ASUS TUF X570 WiFi II

Gigabyte 3070 Ti

Corsair RM1000 Gold (the old Type 3 one, cable is also a Type 3, fit without any force)

Had a similar situation today on a b450 tomahawk, mobo leds said it was a vga (graphics card) problem. Ended up being an old sata drive that died, unplugging it solved the issue, plugging it back in reproduced it. Do you have any hard drives/SSD's that are not the boot drive? Even the boot drive could be the issue. Just stabbing in the dark here TBH.

Are you positive the EPS 4+4 cable you bought was compatible with the power supply? Most modular cables are not interchangable from different brands and using a different one will fry anything it's connected to (they normally switch positions of the ground and voltage pins just to be anti consumer dicks)

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans