New Gaming pc

RyanW2690

I am looking for a starter gaming computer for games like destiny 2, i am planning on building it myself so i am wondering on what parts to buy for it?

Did you look at whats available? What do you think will suit your needs and budget?

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

Please give details such as your budget and region/country you will be buying at. Also state whether you want all new parts, what you already have and can use in new build, and if you are buying f2f or online.

As Destiny 2 is older game at this point (5 years), the requirements for running it with good resolution and fps aren't that big. According to this article, you can get away with couple of gens old CPU and entry-level gaming oriented GPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, Sjaakie said:

Did you look at whats available? What do you think will suit your needs and budget?

I did a little research. So probably a Ryzen 7, 16gb ddr4 ram, Rtx 3080, 1tb ssd, 750w power supply, and my budget is about $2,000

14 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

Please give details such as your budget and region/country you will be buying at. Also state whether you want all new parts, what you already have and can use in new build, and if you are buying f2f or online.

As Destiny 2 is older game at this point (5 years), the requirements for running it with good resolution and fps aren't that big. According to this article, you can get away with couple of gens old CPU and entry-level gaming oriented GPU.

Budget $2,000

South America, USA, Florida

All new parts, buying online

PARTS:

Ryzen 7

16GB Ram

RTX 3080

1TB DDR4 NVMe 4.0

750W Power Supply

About what id reccommend 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BfvWmr

I'm not sure which "ryzen 7" you're talking about since there's a lot of them, but if you Just plan to game a 12400f is sufficient

Good cooler that will keep the cpu cool

Good board for the price

Cheapest kit of 16gb ram

Cheap 1tb storage. Pcie gen 4 storage dosent make a difference in gaming, so pcie gen 3 is enough. I'm also not sure what a ddr4 m.2 is

3080 12gb model

Nice case and a decent 850 watt psu.

The rest of the budget can be put into aesthetics of your pc and any other peripherals you still need

3 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

The rest of the budget can be put into aesthetics of your pc and any other peripherals you still need

Sure the 4000D is nice, but man what a drag when I go to a LAN for the next few years and literally every single computer there is gonna be using it because it was had 1% betteer airflow than anything else.  Live a little, get something spice for that $100.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

7 hours ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

Sure the 4000D is nice, but man what a drag when I go to a LAN for the next few years and literally every single computer there is gonna be using it because it was had 1% betteer airflow than anything else.  Live a little, get something spice for that $100.

It's nice for the qol it has for building inside of it, less then the actual way it looks. Imo it really just a black box but it's nice to build in. The p4000a digital, 500dx, and lian li lancool 215 are all fine cases, just up to the op on what they like in terms of cases.