Whats the best gpu under $30?

DietzDiet
10 minutes ago, DietzDiet said:

we just used a lotta money recently

I see; if you don't have that much money on hand at the moment, then the GT 1030 or FirePro W5000 is probably your best bet then. Both have similar performance and don't need extra power connectors, while costing about 40-60$. That's slightly over your budget, but they're a lot better than any other card at that price range; if you ended up going with something like a GT 710, it wouldn't perform any better than your integrated graphics.

You also mentioned how you only had 4GB of RAM; that really isn't much nowadays, and you should absolutely try to spring out for 8GB of RAM, and an SSD if you don't have one. You can upgrade both for about 30-35$, and they'll massively improve your system's performance.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

1 hour ago, NunoLava1998 said:

I see; if you don't have that much money on hand at the moment, then the GT 1030 or FirePro W5000 is probably your best bet then. Both have similar performance and don't need extra power connectors, while costing about 40-60$. That's slightly over your budget, but they're a lot better than any other card at that price range; if you ended up going with something like a GT 710, it wouldn't perform any better than your integrated graphics.

You also mentioned how you only had 4GB of RAM; that really isn't much nowadays, and you should absolutely try to spring out for 8GB of RAM, and an SSD if you don't have one. You can upgrade both for about 30-35$, and they'll massively improve your system's performance.

right i realized i have another stick laying around so yeah lol ty ❤️