PC Keeps freezing right after bootup, no matter which OS used!

BurnsFPS
Hey LTT fam!

Really need some help, I've tried just about everything I can think to do myself and also after looking for other posts with similar issue.
First started to notice a issue with my PC id say about a month ago. It would randomly freeze on me at different times, especially when idle. Sometimes even requiring me to have a video playing or it would freeze. I suspected it was a NVME drive issue, or something wrong with one of the software's I had running(ICUE/NZXT/LianLi). Got that to finally work after I disabled Windows Automatic Restart on System Failure feature. But I think most importantly upgrading my Lian Li software to a much newer version.

But now to the current problem. Last night I went to turn off my PC and forgot to save a file so it made me go back, after I saved them and continued the shutdown, but instead it froze while turning off and it forced me to do it manual. I then booted it up right away to make sure nothing was wrong. Well to my surprise it kept freezing while trying to boot into Windows. This has been where I've been pretty much stuck at sense yesterday have been trying to many different method online but nothing.

I tried with my flash drive to launch up Windows install tool, Hirens Boot tool + other, and lastly Linux Ubuntu. Most the time it would freeze within secs of going past bios. But something it would last until the Windows install page or Ubuntu start page and just freeze before I can click anything more.

Here's a list of some thing's of tried-

Disconnected anything extra connected to my PC.
Removed my main Samsung NVME that had Windows on it from the PC.
Made sure to BIOS ran fine which it does
Enabled/disabled UEFI / CSM Mode in Bios
Made sure everything was plugged in okay.
Reseated Ram/ put them in the opposite slots.
Checks for any lights on the Motherboard and none.
Lastly I have used cleared my CMOS by touching the two pins.

After touching the two pins and launching up the PC got all the way to Windows install and then froze again. One last thing I wanted to mention was that lately my PC has had multiple instances where it turned off because of the power cutting out in my room. Which I though may have damaged something.

I'm starting to think this might be a hardware issue with my Motherboard/Ram/CPU/RAM. I don't have any extras of those laying around. But was thinking to run up to BestBuy tonight and grab a new USB flash drive to make sure that's not a issue and then also a new x570 motherboard maybe the TUF, or a B550.

Thanks for the help, hopefully its a simple enough fix!

My current setup-
x570 MSI Tomahawk, 3080 EVGA FTW3,
500gb Samsung 990 Evo Plus, 500gb WD Blue NVME, Samsung 860 Evo ssd 500gb.
32gb Gskill 3600, AMD 5900x, NZXT Z73,
Corsair RMx 850, Corsair QL/Lian Li fans

20220809_183409.jpg

20220809_183439.jpg

Gaming Build:

CPU:  Ryzen 7 3700x  |  GPU: EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra (2100Mhz Core | 8351Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: MSI MAG x570 Tomahawk  |  RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32gb 2x16gb 3600mhz  |  PSU: Corsair RM750  |  Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb, Samsung 860 Evo 500gb  |  Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism  |  Case: Phanteks P600s White

Peripherals:

Monitor:  Alienware AW2521HFL    Headset: Sennheiser GSP 500  |  Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins Core  |  Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless (Logitech G502/Razer Lancehead TE)

Laptop:

HP Omen HP OMEN 17-W053DX

17.3" Full-HD  Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core 2.6GHz  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 4GB 1TB HDD + 256GB NVMe SSD  12GB DDR4  Bluetooth

I would get the SKU / part # for your RAM and check it against MSI's QVL list for this board first thing. It would appear that you can't just throw whatever RAM into whatever board anymore. My 5900X build experienced stupiditis almost from day one, took me four months of annoying POST failures, twelve partial disassemblies and RMA'ing an apparently perfectly good board before I figured out the RAM I used is not on their QVL list and is probably the issue. Took about four months for the RAM to really start acting stupid, and one DIMM died in another machine while the board was being RMA'd, the second is just about there there, it seems. Waiting for QVL-spec parts to reassemble now.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

13 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

I would get the SKU / part # for your RAM and check it against MSI's QVL list for this board first thing. It would appear that you can't just throw whatever RAM into whatever board anymore. My 5900X build experienced stupiditis almost from day one, took me four months and RMA'ing an apparently perfectly good board because the RAM I used is not on their QVL list. Took about four months for the RAM to really start acting stupid, and one DIMM died in another machine while the board was being RMA'd, the second is just about there there, it seems. Waiting for QVL-spec parts to reassemble now.

Thanks for Reply!

Trying to use that QVL list now but its being a bit laggy.

Thats pretty nutty if it was the ram! For me though Ive had this board and ram together now sense the release of this board.

Havent changed around any hardware lately besides cleaning out PC nd stuff.

Was on my was now to Bestbuy think I might grab the Motherboard unless someone can suggest something else. Will check the ram list too.

But also check that my usb flash drive isnt busted and last before I open the new MB see if my brother will let me use his 16gb ram in my pc to test. i think the MB is returnable to Bestbuy hopefully.

Let me know if any other ideas thanks 🙂

Gaming Build:

CPU:  Ryzen 7 3700x  |  GPU: EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra (2100Mhz Core | 8351Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: MSI MAG x570 Tomahawk  |  RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32gb 2x16gb 3600mhz  |  PSU: Corsair RM750  |  Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb, Samsung 860 Evo 500gb  |  Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism  |  Case: Phanteks P600s White

Peripherals:

Monitor:  Alienware AW2521HFL    Headset: Sennheiser GSP 500  |  Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins Core  |  Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless (Logitech G502/Razer Lancehead TE)

Laptop:

HP Omen HP OMEN 17-W053DX

17.3" Full-HD  Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core 2.6GHz  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 4GB 1TB HDD + 256GB NVMe SSD  12GB DDR4  Bluetooth

11 minutes ago, BurnsFPS said:

Thanks for Reply!

Trying to use that QVL list now but its being a bit laggy.

Easiest thing to do, set that list's max display to 50, click the Vendor column to alphabetize and Corsair will start on page 3. From there, hold CTRL, pressing F. This will bring a search bar up to search the page. Type your RAM's SKU / part number into the search bar. If it's not on that page, go to the next and try it again until you've searched all the Corsair listings. If it's not there, there's a good possibility your RAM might not be 100% compatible. And if it's not, you should probably select a replacement from the list to ensure compatibility. I found out the hard way, too. RAM and boards are like a jigsaw puzzle, it seems. Worst part is, both the DIMMs I used tested fine in that machine, solo and tandem. You tell me and we'll both know.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!