Need help with my first pc build :P

Budget (including currency):  1500€ (edited)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming, discord and spotify. Games such as Apex, Gta V Online, Sea Of Thieves, LoL and other AAA games on high/ultra settings 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I alrealdy have peripherals the only thing im missing is a monitor but its up to you if the budget includes or not it really isnt a dealbreaker. 

In Portugal the Ryzen 5 5600x is cheaper than the Ryzen 5 5600 xd so i was planning to use it.

I'm planning to buy it at the end of month or start of September.

I'm aiming for 1080p @120/144hz.

All help is appreciated 😄

About what id reccommend 

https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/KzP4Zw

The 12400f is a good cpu if you just plan to game 

Cheap aftermarket cooler to keep it cool

Good board for the price

Cheapest kit of 16gb ram

Cheap 1tb storage

The 6700xt is a solid card for gaming and usually has a better price to perfromance then nvidia 

Cheap case with airflow and a good 750 watt psu

If you want to get it under the 1200€ mark, you can probably remove the aftermarket cooler and it would still be fine with the stock cooler

Hi again xd

Idk if i have to create another thread but my budget has increased to 1500€ but i cant go higher than that.

I really appreciate your help!

30 minutes ago, joaoxdd said:

Idk if i have to create another thread but my budget has increased to 1500€ but i cant go higher than that.

I really appreciate your help!

If you don't have a decent monitor already you might be able to fit a 1440p 144hz monitor if wanted. Otherwise I'd upgrade the gpu to something along the lines of a 6800xt plus a 850 watt psu. Maybe also a case change if you don't like the look of the one I chose lol.