Screwdriver with plastic handle?

I can use that for building PC right? No ESD or stuff like that, lol just wanna make sure xD I'm kinda noob at this point

@TheMidnightNarwhal

Yeah you're golden. You can use screwdrivers with magnetic tips, as their magnets are of small influence, they cause little to no electrical charge. Just ensure you ground yourself proper and work in an environment with little ESD,

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

My Linus Screwdriver has a plastic handle and works great. Go for it

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

My Linus Screwdriver has a plastic handle and works great. Go for it

You're good to go! :)

@TheMidnightNarwhal

Yeah you're golden. You can use screwdrivers with magnetic tips, as their magnets are of small influence, they cause little to no electrical charge. Just ensure you ground yourself proper and work in an environment with little ESD,

Plastic is an insulator.

Ok thanks. Sine you guys look so helpful, should I use case screw fans or the screws that came with fan?

Ok thanks. Sine you guys look so helpful, should I use case screw fans or the screws that came with fan?

Either, whichever looks better

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

No problem!

The screws that come with the fan would be best as they will work best with the fan. Although they are generic, it is best to keep with the screws that match the threads and diameter of then holding.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

No fluffy socks and velvet flooring with a granny stitched sweater and you're fine.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

magnitized philips #2 is the minimum you need for desktop pc building.

laptops are a different story.

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

magnitized philips #2 is the minimum you need for desktop pc building.

laptops are a different story.

Meh im using a non magnetized one lol

no worries, I work with a lot of screws so personal preference.

Meh im using a non magnetized one lol

Use the quote or multiquote, for faster responses \/ \/

Not sure why this gets asked a lot i just use any screwdriver laying around magnetic and non magnetic i really dont think it matters. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Plastic handle screwdrivers are just fine to use.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "