Starting to despise Corsair

skaran27

They are both out of stock...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

When I click the first link it says In stock for me and when I click the second its out of stock. Same thing happened to the person I was talking to.

@skaran27

Try this website. I'm saving my money up to buy this.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

It could just be a website glitch.

Why are you buying directly from Corsair, if I may ask?

When I click the first link it says In stock for me and when I click the second its out of stock. Same thing happened to the person I was talking to.

Well,now it's in stock.I had clicked on it and it was out of stock.Refreshed and now in stock.Oh well...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

@skaran27

Try this website. I'm saving my money up to buy this.

I just ordered them from the first link everything went through! I'm also in the US

It could just be a website glitch.

Why are you buying directly from Corsair, if I may ask?

Every other place is sold out. Amazon, Newegg, NCIX, EVERYTHING!

The one not in stock is the global link. 

The one in stock is for the US.

It's in stock.. 

2f7d4b9424b8e28d0bf21d45877d3ac7.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's in stock.. 

2f7d4b9424b8e28d0bf21d45877d3ac7.png

YAY for murica??

It's in stock.. 

It is now.It wasn't literally 1 minute ago(for me at least).

YAY for murica??

'Murica.

I just ordered them from the first link everything went through! I'm also in the US

Ah, my bad. I didn't know you were american based  :D

It does seem there is a long waiting list for custom sleeving. I guess it is down to hand craftsman and dealing with orders as they come through. I won't be Corsair's fault per se

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

Corsair does not update their website much, surprised anything on there is correct, after the upgrade a ton of stuff was broken or improperly labeled, specified, ...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Corsair does not update their website much, surprised anything on there is correct, after the upgrade a ton of stuff was broken or improperly labeled, specified, ...

Yeah I agree.

International is out of stock. You've done it again Corsair!!!!

That is the message i get every time I try and buy something from there site -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones