I'm bored af, please recommend me some games.

namename420

like the only 2 games I've been playing lately are beat saber and pavlov. I've beat doom 2016 twice this year, completed doom eternal to, I have just about every good vr game. Like idk bro, before I could play call of duty for hours and it somewhat feel like there's a point to playing it but now sbmm has ruined it and the older cods are dead on pc and I'm not good at games like dark souls. 

7 minutes ago, namename420 said:

like the only 2 games I've been playing lately are beat saber and pavlov. I've beat doom 2016 twice this year, completed doom eternal to, I have just about every good vr game. Like idk bro, before I could play call of duty for hours and it somewhat feel like there's a point to playing it but now sbmm has ruined it and the older cods are dead on pc and I'm not good at games like dark souls. 

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

You just want VR games or just any game?
Epic Games store has free game(s) each week - might be a good place to start. From good titles like Wolfenstein TNO to... "why does this exist" titles like Lawn Mowing Simulator there's something for everyone. 

Unreal Tournament 2004 is my personal all-time favorite. Community servers are still online and the modding community remains active. If you don't want to pay for a crusty old DVD though... the new Unreal Tournament from ~2016 is free on Epic but it's just not quite the same.

If you're looking to kill some time, Core is pretty good. Also free on Epic. Imagine Roblox, but with an average player age in the double digits, and based on Unreal Engine. They've tried to put a MeTAvErSe spin on it since it launched in eh 2019 IIRC but you don't have to buy into any of that NFT trash to play. Some decent multiplayer games - puzzles, survival, racing, RPGs - there's quite a lot.

Recently replayed Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl, and Mirror's Edge. All great games in my opinion but especially Castlevania, Bioshock and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I don't game much anymore, but when I do it's Team Fortress 2 or Astroneer.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Risk of rain is very fun with friends! Its a fun little rougelike where you become god essentially. A more niche pick is inertial drift, its a racing game with very little ability to turn unless you swing out the back. Its very fun to play around with the different cars and styles of drifting. Happy gaming!

Sounds like you just want an FPS grind? There are plenty out there...

If you like story driven gaming, I enjoyed:

Jedi: The Fallen Order (Critique: A bit more linear than it pretends to be, and no DLC expansions)

Horizon Zero Dawn

Detroit: Become Human

and of course GTA V is great for both story and just for a daily play.

Overload.  Every FPS fan needs some 6DOF goodness in their diet.

Interesting that OP has not listed their specs and no one has asked. Pavlov has some fairly lax requirements, which leads me to believe their system may be lower-spec... \m/

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

4 hours ago, Mel0n. said:

You just want VR games or just any game?
Epic Games store has free game(s) each week - might be a good place to start. From good titles like Wolfenstein TNO to... "why does this exist" titles like Lawn Mowing Simulator there's something for everyone. 

Unreal Tournament 2004 is my personal all-time favorite. Community servers are still online and the modding community remains active. If you don't want to pay for a crusty old DVD though... the new Unreal Tournament from ~2016 is free on Epic but it's just not quite the same.

If you're looking to kill some time, Core is pretty good. Also free on Epic. Imagine Roblox, but with an average player age in the double digits, and based on Unreal Engine. They've tried to put a MeTAvErSe spin on it since it launched in eh 2019 IIRC but you don't have to buy into any of that NFT trash to play. Some decent multiplayer games - puzzles, survival, racing, RPGs - there's quite a lot.

I've been collecting the free games since like november 2021 i think? I played wolfenstein 2 and youngblood sucks, the wolfenstein pc port is terrible. 

4 hours ago, trevb0t said:

Sounds like you just want an FPS grind? There are plenty out there...

If you like story driven gaming, I enjoyed:

Jedi: The Fallen Order (Critique: A bit more linear than it pretends to be, and no DLC expansions)

Horizon Zero Dawn

Detroit: Become Human

and of course GTA V is great for both story and just for a daily play.

I like a mix of both, but I'd prefer multiplayer since there's more to play and I do have gta 5 and red dead redemption 2 but eh. gta 5 is definitely better than red dead 2 but gta only entertains me for like a hour and I don't understand gta multiplayer at all. I should've been more specific on what I played but I played alot so I usually forget what I played till someone mentions it and I love detroit become human.

3 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Interesting that OP has not listed their specs and no one has asked. Pavlov has some fairly lax requirements, which leads me to believe their system may be lower-spec... \m/

what? why would I need to list my pc specs? 

38 minutes ago, namename420 said:

what? why would I need to list my pc specs? 

Because some games will require higher-spec hardware than others as a minimum. Pavlov, for instance, only requires a 4-core processor with 8GB RAM and a GTX970, as shown below. Ergo, just because you can run Pavlov doesn't mean you can necessarily run anything you want. Without your specs, we can easily recommend you a game, but whether your machine will even run it or not is a crap shoot. Just trying to save you some headache and time messing with that sort of thing.

image.png.741315f8c7a9f160895a627f8a7d15e3.png

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Either take a break from games or play something you'd never play. 

Stray is a new game that isn't an fps that has good reviews. 

You can try world of Warcraft as it's free to level 20. 

Inscryption is a good unique game. 

5 hours ago, fpo said:

Either take a break from games or play something you'd never play. 

Stray is a new game that isn't an fps that has good reviews. 

You can try world of Warcraft as it's free to level 20. 

Inscryption is a good unique game. 

stray is only 5 hours, it wouldn't last me long. 

14 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Because some games will require higher-spec hardware than others as a minimum. Pavlov, for instance, only requires a 4-core processor with 8GB RAM and a GTX970, as shown below. Ergo, just because you can run Pavlov doesn't mean you can necessarily run anything you want. Without your specs, we can easily recommend you a game, but whether your machine will even run it or not is a crap shoot. Just trying to save you some headache and time messing with that sort of thing.

image.png.741315f8c7a9f160895a627f8a7d15e3.png

its just stupid to automatically assume I have a low spec pc just cause I play a low spec game, I play pavlov cause its fun. I know what my pc can and can't run. 

55 minutes ago, namename420 said:

its just stupid to automatically assume I have a low spec pc just cause I play a low spec game, I play pavlov cause its fun. I know what my pc can and can't run. 

But we don't. And that being the case, any recommendations are a shot in the dark. A bit like calling an auto parts store and expecting the right part without telling them which engine or transmission your car has, as it were.

And I'm not assuming anything, I'm just saying that mentioning playing low-spec games doesn't tell us what your system can do. I'm not saying this to be snarky or nosy, it just helps for people you're asking about such things to know what you can and can't run.

It's just in the interest of helping you to eliminate guesswork and looking up a given game's specs, when listing what you have could help us to recommend something you can run... or avoid recommending what you might not be able to run. Or not. I just know it sucks to spend hours downloading a game from Steam only to find it requires something I didn't know about and don't have.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, namename420 said:

stray is only 5 hours, it wouldn't last me long. 

It'll last you a while and will make you interested in it. 

It's likely a fulfilling experience you'll replay. 

3 hours ago, fpo said:

It'll last you a while and will make you interested in it. 

It's likely a fulfilling experience you'll replay. 

meh, the only single player games I've replayed were doom and detroit become human. 

Dyson Sphere Program, if you have large amounts of spare time.

I edit my posts more often than not

I have been thinking of getting ultra kill and this other game (forgot the name of it) since both of them are extremely like doom but those won't last me long.

3 hours ago, Tan3l6 said:

Dyson Sphere Program, if you have large amounts of spare time.

that looks some what interesting. 

22 hours ago, namename420 said:

I love detroit become human.

Did you play:

The Last of Us (1&2)

Life is Strange (the first, and the prequel "Before the Storm" are the best.)

Tomb Raider (All 3 of the newer ones are great, but Rise of the Tomb Raider is my favorite of the 3.)

Uncharted (2 and 4 are the best of them. 3 is also good. 1 is quite rough.)

Control

God of War (the most recent one)

Wolfenstein: The New Order

All of the above are excellent!