Can't See Network Computers to Share Files!

Hello Friends,

I'm unable to see computers on my network. I hope someone can help.

In case there are different solutions; the reason I need to set this up is: I need to transfer the files from an intel-laptop with a 10TB ext drive, to my AMD PC; but obviously the PC can't access a thunderbolt drive.

Here's what I've done so far on both PC and laptop:

Made sure network is set to private

Turned on network discovery AND file/printer sharing for private profile and guest

Turned on sharing under all networks and turned off password protected sharing

Made sure relevant services are on and set to "auto" (UPNP, Function discovery, etc, etc)

Tried sharing a folder on my desktop and the drive itself (for the drive, the share button is greyed out under the share tab, advanced sharing is ok. folder on dekstop, share button is not greyed out.)

Made sure SMB feature is on

Updated to latest windows 10

Restarted multiple times

I've gone through multiple videos/articles, and I can't figure out why the computers won't show up under the network. Other devices that I haven't done anything with show up without any problem. Although I can't access them because they need to be set up.

PS - I can only see the device and shared folder on the network when I click the button in the picture below. But then the computer is listed under "unspecified". Still not visible to other devices though, and it just disappears when I close the folder.

image.png.7fc0b1f9d62990e103bb1bcd30f34261.png

Thanks!