B450M DS3H and R5 5600X compatibility and safety

So I finally had an upgrade from my Athlon 3000g and RX560 2gb to a Ryzen 5 5600x and Asus RTX 3050 phoenix 8gb which my friend is giving me for my new work next week.
(I don't have funds to upgrade the board yet since I just started my Internship)
Will the R5 5600x be an okay pair for my 1 year old Gigabyte B450M DS3H? It is already at the F61 BIOS out of the box and as for the GPU will there be any bottleneck with the 5600x?

Full specs atm.

Athlon 3000g
TForce T-create 32gb ram 3200mhz (4x8gb) CL22
Gigabyte B450M DS3H (BIOS ver. F61)
HiS RX560 2gb
Huntkey MVP Gold K650 650W 80+Gold Full Modular

You updated the bios so that is good. The ds3h b450 is fine up to 6 core cpu's. More and the vrms start getting too warm. So it will be fine with a 5600

Hello, I have this motherboard too. Would it be crazy to pair this motherboard with a ryzen 7  5700X ? Maybe it's too much, ven with a good air flow ? 

The board will work fine, but you will likely be leaving some performance on the table. Depending on what you use your PC for, it may not even be noticeable. 

This is a post I made previously regarding upgrading from a B450m-DS3H to a high end board. This was with a 3700x. 

On another note, I have briefly tested a 5600x in the B450m-DS3H board and all appeared to work fine in the limited time it was running. Just didn't benchmark it. 

Thanks for the great responses! I just received the CPU and GPU works great though CL22 ram and the board chipset is hindering a little bit of performance since I also use my machine to play heavy games so at least I know which parts I will upgrade next. Thanks again!