Help critique my pc build

Go to solution Solved by Dedayog,
2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

So like euh you'll have to at least return the psu here as that is not going to work at all.

Case sucks airflow wise.

That cooler is not going to cooler a 5800x

Cooler won't be an issue when he returns the 5800X.

IMO, most of that build needs to be returned.

Edit:  It's a good first try, but needs tweaking.  I'm not bashing, just stating what we've all gone thru.  First crack at it never is what we end up buying 🙂

1 hour ago, Dedayog said:

"I like rizen so gonna keep that, just a fab "

What is a fab?

FAD* 😅

7 hours ago, H4NN4BLE said:

So the plan now is swap the aio for air-cooler and get 3 more top fans for intake . I swapped the psu as well . I like rizen so gonna keep that, just a fab . The ti 3080 was only 100$ more , I felt like I'd have buyers remorse if I didn't go with the better one 😅   as for the ram goes , do you have any suggestions that would be a better swap ? Thanks 

I really encourage you tonlook at a 12600k here as am4 is basically dead (part from a couple 3d versions of current cpus coming) and the 12600k is better and cheaper than a 5800x. Also runs a lot less hot.

As for case it just isnt good. Adding more fans doesnt help as there isnt enough space for air to come in. As for cooler there are plenty options but a good start would be a sycthe fuma 2.

13 hours ago, H4NN4BLE said:

So the plan now is swap the aio for air-cooler and get 3 more top fans for intake . I swapped the psu as well . I like rizen so gonna keep that, just a fab . The ti 3080 was only 100$ more , I felt like I'd have buyers remorse if I didn't go with the better one 😅   as for the ram goes , do you have any suggestions that would be a better swap ? Thanks 

This 3080 12gb is $300 cheaper than the 3080 Ti while only being about 5% slower. Or you could get a 6950 XT, which performs better than the 3080 Ti (faster than 3090 at 4k, faster than 3090 Ti at 1440p and 1080p), and it's also the model with the best cooler.

Something like this should work for RAM, and it's cheaper than the LPX sticks.

Edited by Pixelfie
Fixed link for RAM