i have a question about getting a custom gamerpic on my xbox

TeddyStark45

so when i was younger i set up my xbox account and mistakenly put it like 2 years below 18 which is when i thought i was born, im 18 now and have changed my age on my microsoft account to the correct date but it still says that my account needs to be older to have a custom gamerpic, is this because the original date of birth is still set in stone even though i've changed it? i'm also in an xbox family account if that has any significance but i have no restrictions whatsoever, so do i have to wait until the account is 18 evn though ive changed it? thanks guys

1 hour ago, TeddyStark45 said:

so when i was younger i set up my xbox account and mistakenly put it like 2 years below 18 which is when i thought i was born, im 18 now and have changed my age on my microsoft account to the correct date but it still says that my account needs to be older to have a custom gamerpic, is this because the original date of birth is still set in stone even though i've changed it? i'm also in an xbox family account if that has any significance but i have no restrictions whatsoever, so do i have to wait until the account is 18 evn though ive changed it? thanks guys

Huh? You didn't know what year you were born when you set up the account? 

-> Moved to Console Gaming

You were 16 and didn't know your own age? Just admit that you wanted to access adult content... Everyone has done it at some point.

You probably need to contact support and provide proof of your actual birth date.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv