Peripheral overhaul, need advice

Go to solution Solved by Phage,

Looks good, get it

In that case it is the G300 not being enough.

The problem is that i don't have any preferences, as i know next to nothing about keyboards. Also, the orbweaver is 120+€, that goes way over budget, and i don't really have use for it as i am getting a full keyboard, not a tenkeyless one.

CM Storm Spawn and CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid or their cheaper full size board.

• 3 months later...

At long last, I have finally acquired my new peripherals.

In the end I didn't change the set I initially planned, I am now a proud owner of a G710+ and G502, Logitech set FTW!

The K70 Was a close competitor, and it even got a price drop which brought its price 3€ lower than the G710+, although I din't notice that until today. Probably wouldn't have made any difference as I had been observing the G710+ for quite some time at the moment of purchase.

Thank you all for your help, I can finally mark this long forgotten topic solved!

@Paralectic @Phage @theelitegamer @Verne @Broseephus @TheProfosist

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.