Need a blue led colour on Black Widow

Meteora

So I finally got my black widow ultimate that I won and I want the leds to be blue. This post is referring to the led colour changers in the hot deals. I need to know what colour plus green would make blue? Or is it now possible?

So I finally got my black widow ultimate that I won and I want the leds to be blue. This post is referring to the led colour changers in the hot deals. I need to know what colour plus green would make blue? Or is it now possible?

Yellow I think

EDIT: Wait, no, that won't work.

The problem is that green and blue are both primary colours

I don't think it will be possible I'm afraid :(

Yellow I think

EDIT: Wait, no, that won't work.

The problem is that green and blue are both primary colours

I don't think it will be possible I'm afraid :(

Thats what I thought Blue + Yellow = Green sadly thats how colours work :(

Ah but you see light works slightly differently to pigments, you know, RGB lighting which using those three colours, can make any other colour. Here-in lies the problem:

rgb.jpg

You can get cyan and that's about it

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM