curved 144hz monitor vs 75 hz flat monitor amd freesync ?

Ucan_101
Go to solution Solved by saintlouisbagels,
4 minutes ago, Ucan_101 said:

oh my bad, its aoc g2490. My budget is around rp 2000.000 for monitor but uh, just finding if its worth it to stretch to 144 hz monitor around 2.500.000 for future so i dont need to buy anymore

These are all "limited budget" selections.

Once your real life and career begins after college, you will inevitably look to upgrade.

With this in mind, I don't know how to navigate any Indonesian retailer websites so I would tell you to just get the VX2476.

It's within your budget. 75Hz looks noticeably nicer than 60Hz. It's an IPS panel, so colors will look richer.

The AOC G2490 is a VA panel, so it will have better contrast for really dark content, but the colors aren't as good as IPS.

which one better for gaming ? Also which one better for 3D work and 2D digital paint ?

miggo 24 inch 144hz vs viewsonic 75hz 24inch  vx2476 smhd

25 minutes ago, Ucan_101 said:

which one better for gaming ? Also which one better for 3D work and 2D digital paint ?

miggo 24 inch 144hz vs viewsonic 75hz 24inch  vx2476 smhd

What country are you from?

Miggo 24 inch 144hz does not return any results for me.

Are you in the US - and therefore we can assume the $180 ViewSonic VX2476 is generally your maximum budget?

At this budget you aren't exactly going to pick a monitor that's going to be exceptional in either category.

But this budget tells me that you're not an established person in field and more like someone getting started, or you have a budding interest. In that regard, you shouldn't worry about something being tailored for art with highly accurate colors because chances are you won't recognize the difference or even utilize color profiles correctly.

If you can afford to pay a little more, the $199 LG 24GN600-B is a good pick.

144Hz display. IPS panel for good looking colors. Support AMD FreeSync variable refresh rate. Good connectivity options.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

4 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

What country are you from?

Miggo 24 inch 144hz does not return any results for me.

Are you in the US - and therefore we can assume the $180 ViewSonic VX2476 is generally your maximum budget?

At this budget you aren't exactly going to pick a monitor that's going to be exceptional in either category.

But this budget tells me that you're not an established person in field and more like someone getting started, or you have a budding interest. In that regard, you shouldn't worry about something being tailored for art with highly accurate colors because chances are you won't recognize the difference or even utilize color profiles correctly.

If you can afford to pay a little more, the $199 LG 24GN600-B is a good pick.

144Hz display. IPS panel for good looking colors. Support AMD FreeSync variable refresh rate. Good connectivity options.

im from indonesia, is aorous 144hz also a good one ? Im also cant find any result for miigo but i found the monitor from shopee and there are like 100+ people that buying. But cant find any review about it so i wonder is it just a fake marketing saying 144 hz but it was 60 hz or something else

9 minutes ago, Ucan_101 said:

im from indonesia, is aorous 144hz also a good one ? Im also cant find any result for miigo but i found the monitor from shopee and there are like 100+ people that buying. But cant find any review about it so i wonder is it just a fake marketing saying 144 hz but it was 60 hz or something else

You need to use specific model names if you want someone here to help you better.

When I recommended you the 24GN600 I did not call it "the LG 144Hz"

Great, you are from Indonesia. But we still do not know your budget.

What retailers are accessible to you?

This website is mostly North America/Canadian so we generally recommend Amazon, Newegg, BHPhotovideo, etc. without fully understanding availability and pricing.

| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

10 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

You need to use specific model names if you want someone here to help you better.

When I recommended you the 24GN600 I did call it "the LG 144Hz"

Great, you are from Indonesia. But we still do not know your budget.

What retailers are accessible to you?

This website is mostly North America/Canadian so we generally recommend Amazon, Newegg, BHPhotovideo, etc. without fully understanding availability and pricing.

oh my bad, its aoc g2490. My budget is around rp 2000.000 for monitor but uh, just finding if its worth it to stretch to 144 hz monitor around 2.500.000 for future so i dont need to buy anymore.

also, miigo, the lg and aoc are only buyable from online store. is it safe to buy online store since im afraid of the crack or broken monitor issue during transport.

If viewsonic vx2476 smhd, i can get it in offline store

4 minutes ago, Ucan_101 said:

oh my bad, its aoc g2490. My budget is around rp 2000.000 for monitor but uh, just finding if its worth it to stretch to 144 hz monitor around 2.500.000 for future so i dont need to buy anymore

Once your real life and career begins after college, you will inevitably look to upgrade.

With this in mind, I don't know how to navigate any Indonesian retailer websites so I would tell you to just get the VX2476.

It's within your budget. 75Hz looks noticeably nicer than 60Hz. It's an IPS panel, so colors will look richer.

The AOC G2490 is a VA panel, so it will have better contrast for really dark content, but the colors aren't as good as IPS.

3 minutes ago, saint_louis_bagels said:

i see thanks for your recomendation