g pro wireless mouse not charging

johnny668687

when i charge my g pro wireless mouse it charges to 48% but goes back to 9% after leaving the usb charger in the mouse how do i fix?

Hi Johnny,

This is what I found from a Logitech rep.

Please try these steps:

1. Exit G HUB by right-clicking the applet in the task tray and selecting Quit.

2. Navigate to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\LGHUB, where [USERNAME] will specific to your account.

3. Find settings.json and make a copy and back this up somewhere on your computer. The Desktop is a good place so you can find it easily.

4. Navigate to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\LGHUB, where [USERNAME] will be specific to your account.

5. Delete the settings.json file in the LGHUB folder.

6. Run G HUB.

You will notice that all the settings have been set back to default and the settings.json file has been rebuilt.

Restoring your old settings

If you want to restore your old settings:

1. Copy and paste the backup of settings.json that you saved earlier into the C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\LGHUB folder.

2. Run G HUB — your old settings should be restored.

I hope this works for you.

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds