Pc not booting into windows, but m.s is recognised in bios

Hadzi1
Hey,
I've built this pc with an intel i511th gen msi z590 gaming edge mother board 1060 6gb, and ballistix ram and a 980 pro, about 10 minutes ago it was working fine, i needed to install windows 11 onto a usb so i was doing that then the pc shut down by accident, i took out an m.2 that did not have the operating system and then when i turned it ont the 980 is recognised and it's constantly boots into the bios, any idea.

2 minutes ago, Hadzi1 said:
Hey,
I've built this pc with an intel i511th gen msi z590 gaming edge mother board 1060 6gb, and ballistix ram and a 980 pro, about 10 minutes ago it was working fine, i needed to install windows 11 onto a usb so i was doing that then the pc shut down by accident, i took out an m.2 that did not have the operating system and then when i turned it ont the 980 is recognised and it's constantly boots into the bios, any idea.

So I'm reading that as you had 2 x M.2's in which case I think it may have installed to the one you just removed

3 minutes ago, MrMase said:

So I'm reading that as you had 2 x M.2's in which case I think it may have installed to the one you just removed

Yes i had 2 i took one out, the one without the boot files, then it recognises it in the bios but then it says instal boot drive when restarted