sharing mouse and keyboard

hey guys trying to find a good software to share mouse and keyboard with my two pcs side by side or should i just have two setups on the table(not much room for that)

thanks in advanced XD

4 minutes ago, Waxysupra99 said:

hey guys trying to find a good software to share mouse and keyboard with my two pcs side by side or should i just have two setups on the table(not much room for that)

thanks in advanced XD

How exactly would you like to share your mouse&keyboard? Do you want to be able to control one device and then switch to the other seamlessly? Then you should get an MX Master 3. That combined with logitech Options gives you Logitech flow. There you can configure so that if you get to the end of one screen, it goes to the screen on the other device as long as the mouse has been connected to both devices at least once. I think you can do a similar thing with the MX keys but you might have to manually switch but I believe it's also really easy to switch between two devices

I used Barrier in a pinch for few months. Works great for a FOSS.

1 minute ago, DreamCat04 said:

How exactly would you like to share your mouse&keyboard? Do you want to be able to control one device and then switch to the other seamlessly? Then you should get an MX Master 3. That combined with logitech Options gives you Logitech flow. There you can configure so that if you get to the end of one screen, it goes to the screen on the other device as long as the mouse has been connected to both devices at least once. I think you can do a similar thing with the MX keys but you might have to manually switch but I believe it's also really easy to switch between two devices

They dont have to get any hardware to be able to do that. There quite a few software KVM solutions.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I'm currently using the USB switch pictured below at work, it lets you share 4 USB devices between 2 systems with a button to switch between the two.

It works just fine and is cheap, biggest issue is that it disconnects/connects the devices when you switch between them giving the pling sound

image.png.9de6176ee9c0585b097868eb3dbcc627.png

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

1 hour ago, Waxysupra99 said:

Sounds like you’re in the market for a KVM.

UGreen sells a pretty good one on Amazon.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

What OS are you using? If it's Windows then you can use Mouse Without Borders by Microsoft - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35460

Then you can setup keyboard hotkeys to switch input between two PCs. But it's adding latency for client computer (mouse movements and keyboard input are carried over LAN), not sure if it's ok in your case.

It's been a while since I used it, but I had a license for Synergy and was pleased with their software, it's paid proprietary software thought.

Other than that, maybe Barrier as Levent mentioned.