Games you've beaten in 2022.

CastletonSnob

What games have you beaten this year so far?

I've beaten Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Snap, and Super Mario World.

I don't think I've beaten a single game this year. So far nothing that interests me was released and so I was going through a few older titles.

I'm almost done with Doom Eternal, but can't quite get myself to finishing it. For some reason I don't enjoy it as much as Doom 2016.

Now I bought Days Gone and wanted to play that, but on my Razer Blade is for some reason has a lot of screen tearing. I will probably have to wait until I'm back home and see if I have the same issue on my main PC. If not, I'll likely beat that this year.

I also want to beat Fallout 4 and Skyrim, since I never quite finished those either. And now that Bethesda is working on new titles it's a good time to start with those two.

While we are on the topic of games, does anyone know a few more fun third person RPGs?

ATM working on Dragon Age Origins and will move onto DA2 once done with this one, followed by DA Inquisition for good measure.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.