Looking for a roughly 43" tv but not sure which one.

Snipe86K

So I know this is kinda a big ask unless you happen to know the answer off the top of your head. But I'm totally lost and sick of buying garbage. We have a 43" Toshiba fire tv. It's ok it does the job. But we want to upgrade and our biggest issues with it are as follows. 1 no real video settings so can't dim brighten etc. (Mostly watch TV before bed light gaming) 2 the ui is often leggy. Press the over button five times wait a minute and it finally responds. (This causes alot of misclicks etc.) And I'm sure it's got other features I hate but don't notice as much. I am thinking the best upgrade is going to be an OLED or QLED. I don't want bigger it needs to stay almost the exact same size as it is mounted via a visa mount to the ceiling above our bed. The new one would need to be comparable in size and mountability. I've been scouring for something that says thes are good and here are the specs to include "hidden" and this is a good general purpose rig. Higher refresh rate, low blur etc. Are all things that are important to me to some extent. I am no pro gamer. But I don't want to loose because of a huge lag in tv refresh rate either. Please help I don't even know what I'm looking for 90% of the time!

If price's not an issue, there are a lot of 43-43 inches OLED and mini-LED TV this year. LG have their C2 obviously but Sony also have A90K and Panasonic has their TZ1500 and TZ2000 (either one of them is available at 43 inch or both, I am not too sure.)

Samsung has their QN90B mini-LED at 42 inch but that's largely unusable atm due to poor software implementation. If you could still find one, the last year Q90A 43 inch would probably be a better option as pure TV (it can only do 60hz)

If you want OLED mostly for TV, I'll pesonally go with either Panasonic or Sony. The former has heatsink (actually heatspreader) which could allow the OLED to be extra bright while the latter has world class picture processing and probably exceptional colour grading. LG is a more stable platform and great overall as a gaming TV but if you care more about film's videography, Panasonic and Sony will probably do a bit better. 

If you want to go with Samsung, well, as mentioned above, try to go for the last year Q90A is possible (and check the usable firmware version - actually don't upgrade it ever, unless you really have something you want.) But if you really need QN90B, try to check the firmware version if possible. If it's still have the day one firmware, leave it like that and don't upgrade ever. 

Right now the LG C2 is as good as it gets for that size class.

If you're more into movies than gaming, the Panasonic or Sony options @e22big mentioned that'll come later this year might be worth looking at, but in terms of overall feature set, input lag, etc. LG has the best package.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.