Mining ,Bitcoine ...????

what is all of this ,i keep hearing ,Mining ,Litecoin ,Bitcoin ,Mining RIgs ,could some one explaine all of this to me and how can i do it ,Thanks

Your late. The best time to join was before it reached about $1000 per bitcoin.... The people who joined after might have got quite a bit of money/broke even. The later you join, the more screwed you are... Unless you are willing to invest into a miracle increase of price, but bitcoin won't become that kind of investment opportunity (I would think).

Oh crap im late to the party... well *clears throat*

Dont get into mining, its evaporating. probably late, shouldve done it 3 months earlier

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I also say that its starting to die off, and you'll probably lose money if you're trying to get into it now.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

You're not going to get rich quick.

You're only going to fatten the wallet of Butterfly labs for an ASIC miner.

Mining with a GPU is becoming more and more pointless.

You're being a problem to the environment with burning all that electricity.

It's a byte of data with zero real world backing.

US Government now sees it as a taxable object and there goes any special cred it may have had.

Mining is dying.

Mining was only worth it when any schmuck can GPU mine when Bitcoins were lolwhatever things before they blew up.

And lastly, being part of the artificial price gauging of Radeon cards makes you the biggest asshole for those who wanted to legit game with them. (this is more for alt coins)

You're not going to get rich quick.

You're only going to fatten the wallet of Butterfly labs for an ASIC miner.

Mining with a GPU is becoming more and more pointless.

You're being a problem to the environment with burning all that electricity.

It's a byte of data with zero real world backing.

US Government now sees it as a taxable object and there goes any special cred it may have had.

Mining is dying.

Mining was only worth it when any schmuck can GPU mine when Bitcoins were lolwhatever things before they blew up.

And lastly, being part of the artificial price gauging of Radeon cards makes you the biggest asshole for those who wanted to legit game with them. (this is more for alt coins)

Haha i see you are a liberal, welcome to ltt liberalism political party of gpu *shakes hand*

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Haha i see you are a liberal, welcome to ltt liberalism political party of gpu *shakes hand*

I'm kind of curious what a ltt GPU party is... Both sides        

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

7NAUayf.png

The question to u is did you make you're hardware costs back of mining? if not it has no point making 500 a week without even earned your hardware back but if you did that is profiting. So that is a good cause :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

2x290x,8x290, 6x7970, 2x7950,5x280x,7x270x,15x270, 2x6870, 2x7850  nothing else matters 

4xBitman antminer S1 @190GH  1xGridseed@385Kh/s@7W

If you don't pay for your own electricity, I don't wanna hear about it.

You shouldn't start mining Bitcoin.

By all means mine other coins while you can, but don't invest any significant amount of money in it.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

I'm kind of curious what a ltt GPU party is... Both sides        

Frankly its an party, liberalism is to eliminate coin mining and reduce costs of amd gpu and free them from slave masters. there are democracy too...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

If you don't pay for your own electricity, I don't wanna hear about it.

I have paid for ever bit of power I have used from the day I turned 18.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting