Whats the catch with this

seabass9990

The G-Box claims you buy it and you don't need anything but internet for you to have free tv, all channels and movies and everything and such, so IS IT LEGIT? or is there a catch...

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I would say not...

I mean i might be legit, but might be pretty bad..

Looks like an apple tv

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The G-Box claims you buy it and you don't need anything but internet for you to have free tv, all channels and movies and everything and such, so IS IT LEGIT? or is there a catch...

If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Looks like something you'd pick up at the swap meet or overseas.

Hands are perfect cupholders.

For me it just seems to be android based box to view free streamed content. The XBMC isn't streaming service. Its software like Windows Media Center. If you check banner on this http://www.gboxcanada.com/#!copy-of-g-box-midnight-mx2/cm1x its Netflix, Spotify, some games and cloud services. If someone can find which service they use to bring that free content on that site I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Apparently XBMC has quite collection of free channels but still most are same that you can use with PC. And afaik most don't offer HD quality anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks guys, this is what I said to my parents but they wanted hard evidence :(

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Probably a lock in contract. And it looks shady.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones