Vessi shoe owners?

volatus146

Anyone here had any Vessi shoes for a while?

how do you find em?

ive been kinda burnt by LTT sponsor products in the past *cough cough volta cough*, but also own an underwhelming  tribit speaker, both of which i learnt about from LTT and purchased with affiliate links

these are my waterproof sketchers, been super happy with em, genuinely waterproof unless you stand in a puddle deep enough to go inside the tongue, but the sole is starting to wear so theyll be due for the bin soon enough

its winter here in Australia and i dont think i could go back to shoes that arent waterproof 😂

A259BABD-BAA4-416B-8DDB-6FE059E4A61D.jpeg

I have the everyday classic they're a bit flat with a wide bottom.  They've kinda turned into my garage and lawn shoes.  They keep stains and don't clean up that well for garage work so get black if you need to.  I got teal.

They're a little (little)  long in the toe but your normal size should do fine unless you wear weird shoes.

They're not running shoes in any way but if you're young it's probably fine.  They aren't that breathable but aren't bad either.  If your foot sweats a lot maybe don't get them 

I would buy another pair on a deal without any issue but probably a different style.  I'm not big in the wider bottom as my cars don't play nice with the clutch and brake but they're great if you have a wider foot.

I'd give them like a 6.5 or 7 overall with like a 9.5 in water resistance 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

On 6/13/2022 at 12:27 PM, Yoinkerman said:

I have the everyday classic they're a bit flat with a wide bottom.  They've kinda turned into my garage and lawn shoes.  They keep stains and don't clean up that well for garage work so get black if you need to.  I got teal.

They're a little (little)  long in the toe but your normal size should do fine unless you wear weird shoes.

They're not running shoes in any way but if you're young it's probably fine.  They aren't that breathable but aren't bad either.  If your foot sweats a lot maybe don't get them 

I would buy another pair on a deal without any issue but probably a different style.  I'm not big in the wider bottom as my cars don't play nice with the clutch and brake but they're great if you have a wider foot.

I'd give them like a 6.5 or 7 overall with like a 9.5 in water resistance 

Sounds exactly like my sketchers, ill give em a crack if the shipping to aus doesnt kill it 🤔