I need to reinstall Windows, but I forgot my windows password for some reason

Yebeka

Basically : Kaspersky destroyed my whole windows, I need to reinstall it BUT none of the passwords work????? I'm not sure what if it's supposed to be the pin or something else but I just can't find my password and I'm stuck.

If I reinstall Windows with a USB stick does it delete everything in the drive? I have 2 drives, a SSD for bootup and an HDD for storage, will I lose everything on the HDD? Can I unplug my HDD while Windows is installing? What the fuck is my password anyway?? Why can't I find it??? 

7 minutes ago, Yebeka said:

Basically : Kaspersky destroyed my whole windows, I need to reinstall it BUT none of the passwords work????? I'm not sure what if it's supposed to be the pin or something else but I just can't find my password and I'm stuck.

If I reinstall Windows with a USB stick does it delete everything in the drive? I have 2 drives, a SSD for bootup and an HDD for storage, will I lose everything on the HDD? Can I unplug my HDD while Windows is installing? What the fuck is my password anyway?? Why can't I find it??? 

Install with USB. It is most clear way. It deletes everything. If you do not select HDD in the setup, it will be fine. And yes, you can unplug your HDD.

2 minutes ago, Yebeka said:

will I lose everything on the HDD?

No. Make sure you are formatting the correct drive before installing windows.

3 minutes ago, Yebeka said:

Can I unplug my HDD while Windows is installing?

Yes. Infact it is recommended to as windows may not install the bootloader to chosen drive during install.

4 minutes ago, Yebeka said:

What the fuck is my password anyway?? Why can't I find it??? 

Did you use a microsoft account for logging in to windows. Reset your account password if you have access to your recovery email address and know your security questions

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/reset-a-forgotten-microsoft-account-password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

For a local account there are ways of bypassing the login screen.

https://adamtheautomator.com/reset-windows-10-password-command-prompt/#Resetting_a_Locked_Out_Windows_10_Password_Safe_Mode