I have been gaming with integrated graphics(R5 5600G) for a year, Which GPU should i buy?

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

Avoid the AMD cards, they're all very much slower than their Nvidia counterparts. All 3 of those Nvidia cards will perform about the same, though I'd try and avoid the EVGA 1070 (those cards did have issues with the VRM blowing up, though that might be exclusively the FTW models). My personal pick would likely be the 1660 Super if it's the same price as the others. It's newer so it's more power efficient (not much, but still), has more features, and should get driver updates for a bit longer. It's the card from this list that just makes more sense. 

Budget (including currency): ARS$50.000 (USD$240)

I found a couple GPUs at the same price (all are used) of ARS$50.000 (USD$240), which one should i buy? im aiming for 1080p 60fps medium to high settings

-Rx 5500xt Sapphire Pulse Oc 4gb 

-Gtx 1070 Gigabyte G1 Gaming

-Gtx 1070 EVGA SC

-Gtx 1660 Super EVGA SC

-RX 580 4gb Gigabyte

My Specs:

- Ryzen 5 5600g with the stock cooler

- Gigabyte a520m ds3h

- 16gb ddr4 3200mhz (2x8)

- Kingston 500gb m.2 ssd

- 2tb hard drive

- Sentey Block Gs-6850  (But i have a bigger one if its needed)

- 650w Sentey ERP650-SS

Thank for your time and your help

Avoid the AMD cards, they're all very much slower than their Nvidia counterparts. All 3 of those Nvidia cards will perform about the same, though I'd try and avoid the EVGA 1070 (those cards did have issues with the VRM blowing up, though that might be exclusively the FTW models). My personal pick would likely be the 1660 Super if it's the same price as the others. It's newer so it's more power efficient (not much, but still), has more features, and should get driver updates for a bit longer. It's the card from this list that just makes more sense.