Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO in reverse mode

Prady

I'm currently building my PC and have all my parts. I got the Lian Li O11 dynamic evo case and went through the process of inverting it because I'll be keeping the pc on the left side of my desk, so I want to be able to see through the panels. Issue I have is that now the motherboard will be upside down. I don't think cpu cooler orientation matters that much (I'm using an nh-d15 for cooling) but I'm slightly concerned about the gpu being upside down as well. Will that make a difference and do I *have* to buy an upright gpu extension from lian li? If so I'll just revert it back to normal orientation and suck it up I guess. 

1 hour ago, Prady said:

I'm currently building my PC and have all my parts. I got the Lian Li O11 dynamic evo case and went through the process of inverting it because I'll be keeping the pc on the left side of my desk, so I want to be able to see through the panels. Issue I have is that now the motherboard will be upside down. I don't think cpu cooler orientation matters that much (I'm using an nh-d15 for cooling) but I'm slightly concerned about the gpu being upside down as well. Will that make a difference and do I *have* to buy an upright gpu extension from lian li? If so I'll just revert it back to normal orientation and suck it up I guess. 

the gpu might be hotter the cpu will be the same. i also got an evo on the way...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

13 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

the gpu might be hotter the cpu will be the same. i also got an evo on the way...

do you reckon it's going to be significant? I don't want to build it and then disassemble everything again to put it into an upright position

9 minutes ago, Prady said:

do you reckon it's going to be significant? I don't want to build it and then disassemble everything again to put it into an upright position

i dont think you have to disassemble anything to flip it i guess the fans would need flipping?  i have not seen must testing in the case as gn only test serten things. so i guess you will find out.  i want to do testing in it thats why i got it really but im slow and lazzy so who knows when that happens if ever. i all ready own the 011d air and was doing test in that. im not good at writing so it be hard to read and understand sadly... there others on here that could do a good job if they own that case and want to test it...

how much temps difference i dont no. it might work the same as up right and have it exhaust out the bottom 🤔 i no fans over come convictions so that's not a problem. 

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links