Nice ARGB fan reccomendations

Budget (including currency): £25

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: pushing air in and out of my pc

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): argb fan and controller

Trying to make my build look decent, i have 2x fan, 3x 12v rgb and 2x argb VDG headers not sure but i think 1 is RGB and other is ARGB. Anyways im looking for a decent quiet and budget argb fans, i found 1 which seems decent (BitFenix Spectre SE ARGB LED) im just not sure if it mirrors pwm control, and if its even a good idea, maybe someone has some similar experience and can reccomend something?

P12/120 (0db) argb, noctua level performance while being pretty cheap, iirc pricing for p12 is ~15-20 and the p120 ~20$ ish

For a cheaper option you can have a look at phanteks fsk as they also have decent performance, iirc per fan ~10-15$

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

P12/120 (0db) argb, noctua level performance while being pretty cheap, iirc pricing for p12 is ~15-20 and the p120 ~20$ ish

For a cheaper option you can have a look at phanteks fsk as they also have decent performance, iirc per fan ~10-15$

Perfect, just 1 problem: it doesnt come with a contoller and i only have 2 of the 3 headers (both rgb and pwm) is it possible to use splitters for the rgb?

5 minutes ago, Semetrixx said:

Perfect, just 1 problem: it doesnt come with a contoller and i only have 2 of the 3 headers (both rgb and pwm) is it possible to use splitters for the rgb?

Pretty sure splitters for basically everything exists so i dont see why there wouldnt be any rgb splitters, though it seems more common to find rgb splitters in the form of rgb hubs, there are also usb header to rgb adapters

Most rgb-fans chain connectors. Up to motherboard how many you can put to one though.