Build

Jeditwo

Budget (including currency): 1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, General Daily use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MJ8LsL

What do you guys think of this build? What should I tweak about it?

are you just playing minecraft? For minecraft its pretty overkill (unless you are going to be using ray tracing or high detail shaders)

Honestly I would go ryzen (a 5600x or similar) 16gb of ram (32 is very overkill for gaming at dis point) Get a decent b550 mobo for 130$ and keep the case and PSU

that gpu is fine

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KD6Nzf

Heres an odd route where itll be futureproof and fine for a looong while, if you pick up any extra workloads in the future that requires extra ram or gpu then you got the ram and you can add a gpu in later, you even got 8 cores

Cause its igpu i reccomend overclocking the balls off the igpu (1.3-1.4v soc for 2300-2500mhz igpu) and aim for 4500+ cl18 minimum on rams, pref as high as possible while keeping fclk synced, ballistix oc very well so 4500+ cl18 ~1.6v is a breeze as long as you know what you are doing or happen to have a high ram oc profile or reference (buildzoid has ballistix oc vids and general info on ram oc so have a look at his channel)

If you are just running minecraft and doing basic tasks a 4th gen prebuilt like an optiplex will suffice so you may also consider that route

Nothing in this build makes sense. First, there's not even a price listing for the 2060S, so this system will likely be $300+ over budget. Second, the 8700K is not worth anywhere close to $350, the i5 12400 demolishes it for $170. Also $250 for a, quite frankly, terrible motherboard is an absolute ripoff. If you already own it, then keep running it, but unless you already own it (you don't say that you do), you can do a lot better for this system. The only thing from this parts list I'd actually recommend you buy is that case and maybe the RAM.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FLvDjZ

This system will be faster and actually in budget.