New pc build (ITX)

Budget (including currency): 1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Casual gaming, video editing, streaming, and some Linus Tech Tips to watch.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

The build that I have plan out is right here

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bDpKqm

Any suggestions or any way that I can save some money.

I will need WIFI and the build is ITX so it can be compact.

And by the way does anyone have a 3060 founders edition or higher for cheap cuz the graphics car that I am looking for is over a 1000 Dollers when the MSRP is only 500 crazy

and are there any good graphics card for streaming or for 1440p gaming plz tell me.

Don't forget to watch LTT and SUBCRIBE TO THEM plz.

The NZXT H510i is rather large for an ITX case, is it a case you're set on using? Or do you need a degree of portability?

I recommend against 11th and 10th gen Intel because the 12th gen is notably faster, and Ryzen 5000 series is also faster and typically cheaper.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, the gamer that is bad said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RxXfd9
this is better but like your list it dose not include the price of a gpu

thanks for the suggestion I will look forward to this build and do a little bit of tweaking but other that this looks pretty good and the gpu doesn't have to be a founders edition and it can be a 3060 or higher but thanks

I can use the h510i but i want to make my setup look compact but i will se what i can do with the h510i thanks

4 minutes ago, FirstTimePcBuilder said:

I can use the h510i but i want to make my setup look compact but i will se what i can do with the h510i thanks

There are even smaller cases you can look at, if the side panel window isn't a must.

Have a look at this:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TZkDjZ

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor ($184.00 @ Newegg) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($189.99 @ Amazon) 

Memory: Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($74.97 @ Newegg) 

Storage: Intel 660p 1.02 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($84.99 @ Amazon) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB EAGLE Video Card ($499.98 @ Newegg) 

Case: NZXT H210 Mini ITX Tower Case ($70.98 @ Amazon) 

Power Supply: Corsair CXF 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($73.40 @ Amazon) 

Total: $1178.31

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-05-16 22:17 EDT-0400

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad