Lenovo Ideapad p500 - Wifi Card whitelist/BIOS Mod

Hi! Thanks to anyone who helps. Also, please let me know if I should post this somewhere else - I didn't know whether to put this under motherboards or software.

So, recently, I bought a mini-pcie to pcie x16 mining riser so I could use a GPU I had as an external GPU for my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad p500) (also, I know I shouldn't really use a mining riser  for this purpose, but I'm on a tight budget). So, I take out the wifi card, hook up my riser, graphics card, and psu how its supposed to be. When I turn it on - nothing. The fans are running on both the GPU and the PSU, but, when I go into device manager, it doesn't even pop up anywhere. I try the riser in another older laptop I have, and it works. So, I try to install the GPU driver, I try making sure the plug is secure, I try uninstalling the old graphics driver, I even put in the old wifi card (which it recognizes) and... nothing.

After some research, I learn my laptop is whitelisted, and will not recognize any other device besides the original wifi card. I read that the solution is to deactivate the LAN card under advanced settings  in the BIOS, but I don't have advanced settings, so I just go under configuration, disable Wireless LAN, and it still doesn't work. At this point, I don't know what to do.

I eventually find a video (below) on modding the BIOS. The modding requires me to use intel ME Tools V8 r3 (which I think should work, as my Intel Management Engine is v8). However, when I load it up in the first set of instructions (in cmd), it says, "Error 104: The 2 SPI flash devices do not have compatible command sets." I'm stumped (It might be that I copied over windows from another PC onto this PC - I did reset windows though, and it installed all the necessary drivers). Can anyone help as to how to disable whitelist on this PC?

(PS - I cannot back up my BIOS with the software in the video, as almost every major antivirus sees the backup software as a virus. Also, I can't go into safe mode, as it gives me a BSOD).

First of all, that video is not what you are looking for as that guy is doing something else. Second, you need to have a CH341A and SOP8 adapter so that you can read AND flash your bios chip as lenovo bioses are write/checksum protected on consumer devices. Third, bios modding is definitely not a task someone who has no clue how a bios works or what its components are, I believe there was a forum called winraid where people would help with topics like removal of whitelists from laptop bios'. I highly doubt we got that members with that low-level knowledge here.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18