Voltage not chaning properly from bios

So since I got my 3700x, maybe 2 years ago, ive been using ryzen master to change my voltage and clock speed (yes, every single boot i apply it), I started getting annoyed and decided today to mess around with it. Now, before anyone says ANYTHING about my voltage and clock speed, just know this, I have stress tested it many times and have been running it for 2 years with absolutely 0 problems at all. My settings on ryzen master are 4Ghz at 1.175 volts. When I go into the bios and change it to that, it goes to 4Ghz at 1.1 volts. So i tried to adjust it, changed it to 4Ghz at 1.25 volts, still says its 1.1 volts. Any reason on why it is not changing to the proper voltage I want it to be?

Parts: R7 3700x, Asus x570-P

Why are you using Ryzen Master and BIOS set voltage settings? Ryzen Master overrides whatever you set in bios even if you don't launch it after your system boots (hence why I keep that garbage off my pc). Most motherboards nowadays have voltage offset and static voltage menu is under AMD Overclocking menu. Also if you don't list your system specs, you will likely never get correct answer.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Why are you using Ryzen Master and BIOS set voltage settings? Ryzen Master overrides whatever you set in bios even if you don't launch it after your system boots (hence why I keep that garbage off my pc). Most motherboards nowadays have voltage offset and static voltage menu is under AMD Overclocking menu. Also if you don't list your system specs, you will likely never get correct answer.

Today is the first time i tried using bios to set the voltage. I have always left it at auto and changed it afterwards with ryzen master. When i changed it today and checked the voltage with hwinfo the voltage was at 1.1 not 1.175

Just now, Khoomn said:

Today is the first time i tried using bios to set the voltage. I have always left it at auto and changed it afterwards with ryzen master. When i changed it today and checked the voltage with hwinfo the voltage was at 1.1 not 1.175

Actual voltage reading may differ from the readout. I am not infront of my desktop right now but hwinfo does have a value that shows commanded voltage and another one where it reads actual voltage.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Actual voltage reading may differ from the readout. I am not infront of my desktop right now but hwinfo does have a value that shows commanded voltage and another one where it reads actual voltage.

Yeah, i know which readings you are talking about. They both said 1.1 instead of 1.175. Currently when setting it with ryzen master, the effective is 1.175 and actual is 1.14 because im running other stuff