LHR 100% unlock in quickminer

Has anyone downloaded it yet? Apparently all good but whenever I choose to update my entire system crashes.

Anyone got it up and running properly?

It's not the malware ridden one that some prat released. It's the real one but when I say I want to update my system totally freezes and have to restart. Even with one GPU. My 3080 10gb lhr

You have to download Nicehash Quick Miner and select the RC release when its installing. It is working fine for my 3070 Noctua OC LHR. I would be lucky to get 48MH/s with t-rex and this is getting 60MH/s with same clocks.

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 18.35.25.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I've done that but it loads and just doesn't mine no matter how many times I click start. Then e eventually crashes

I'm using the new release candidate and it's working fine.

Brought...

3070TI from 57 --> 79

3060TI from 42 --> 58

3060 from 31 --> 47

In regards to it not mining and crashing, you may need to create a windows defender exception which they explain in detail on their website.

You may need to go back to a slightly older Nvidia driver to get it to be stable.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

18 hours ago, alyen said:

You may need to go back to a slightly older Nvidia driver to get it to be stable.

I've went back to the older Nicehash and my speeds are back to normal. Still annoying though as Im getting 70% unlock on the 3080. On the RC version it says its 100% unlock but clearly doesn't like my 1080 as I dropped 20mhs instead of gaining!

On 5/10/2022 at 2:48 PM, alyen said:

I've went back to the older Nicehash and my speeds are back to normal. Still annoying though as Im getting 70% unlock on the 3080. On the RC version it says its 100% unlock but clearly doesn't like my 1080 as I dropped 20mhs instead of gaining!

Bit of good news. Acquired a 3060LHR and it does seem to have totally unlocked!

Without Overclocking on Daggerhashimot

RTX 3080LHR 10GB - 46.97MHS

RTX 3060ti - 51.64MHS

With safe moderate OC

RTX 3080LHR 10GB - 53.17MHS (slow low)

RTX 3060ti - 64.88MHS (not bad at all!)

Using t-rex right off the release page. My 3060 is giving me full ~48 MH/s as expected on 110w 

Trying to replicate the same on my linux machine on 510.x but I'm getting max around 44-45 MH/s not sure why. Clock + memory clock speeds are same except perhaps voltage, which I can't change. I suppose I could make things permanent with a bios flash but I'd rather just let it run on windows then.

If you found my answer to your post helpful, be sure to react or mark it as solution 😄