Hello

Edvin1984

Hi there,

I've been on these boards a few times, but never singed up as I never really post mostly lurk and read. However, as I have started my new build for my 30th birthday (in May) I have been getting into some trouble with it, and needed help thought I sing up here, and seek help as needed. I will post my questions in the appropriate section. I have attached a picture that is a bit dated, and had a few upgrades since then. Right now I am trying to get my entire system under water, so I will be posting some questions in that section. I am dominantly a OSX user, but I just love to tinker with PC's and have been building more so for the sake of build rather than actual production. However, with this beast I cant not go to my 07 Mac Pro haha.

Spec's,

i7 4930k

Asus X79 Delux w/AC wifi (works fairly well in my house)

Adata 64gb @2400

Samsung EVO 840 500gb @Raid 0

3X GTX 780 Classy

Evga SuperNova G2 1300w

Corsair 750D

Things that have been removed from that photo are Corsair H105 (stock intel cooler is on it for now), Corsair RM1000 (failed first Corsair PSU to fail on me had about a dozen), and added a third card.

Thanks

Update: Here is what it looks like right now, but soon should have all the water stuff in it. Looks like a Zombie haha.

post-77431-0-93302000-1398148418_thumb.j

post-77431-0-08961400-1398202982_thumb.j

Welcome to the forums! :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

@Edvin1984

Welcome to the forum!!!

That's a beast build you have there man!

I don't mean to sound like an advertiser / nagger, but would you be interested in joining the LinusTechTips Folding @ Home team?

You'll be sure to get heaps of points with that build, and it's for the cause of curing people with cancer :) + you'll be the 2000th member :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

thanks

wut

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Greetings fellow traveler.. 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Yo! Whassup! Welcome to the forums!

Hi Welcome to the Forums :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Hey guys thanks for the warm reception, and I will see to post and contribute more as I get time. I will want to go over the TOS better, so I don't get my self in trouble.

@Hoppa i'd love to join let me first finish my build with the water, and then you can explain to me what that is all about. Also, I work in the Oncology field my self, so this is rather neat.

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum! That is a very nice looking build you have! 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Welcome, I'm jealous!

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”