r9 290 for $360

BennisTheMennis

Newegg is running a 10% discount on select video cards, theres an HIS r9 290 that comes down to $360 and the ASUS card comes down to about 400, theres also 280x and 290x that have good prices as well. You might have had to be sent this promo butr its worth a shot, you also still get the 3 games free with the cards as well.

Promo Code btepfhw49

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161453

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121842

$400 for an Asus R9 with 3 free games that you get to pick.  I would take that over a GTX 780.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why there has to be so many good deals on tech in US-only (or US + CA) selling websites (like Newegg)?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Hmm.. I just tried that promo code, and it appears that it might only be linked to your email address--at least it didn't work for mine.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why there has to be so many good deals on tech in US-only (or US + CA) selling websites (like Newegg)?

Ik, to me it makes no sense and is really frustrating when I see:

fek_u_Newegg.png

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

There needs to be an option to block hot deals for things that you don't have the money to buy yet.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

There needs to be an option to block hot deals for things that you don't have the money to buy yet.

And location cause seeing a deal that is like $100 cheaper that doesn't ship to you is just painful. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

man remember when that was just normal price for an r9 290? Good times...

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Derp?

Still getting high prices 

post-64485-0-76794300-1398178026.png

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

The one you linked is $539

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Derp?

Still getting high prices 

The one you linked is $539

it went up since last night but the asus card and some of the gigabyte cards are still cheap