Pc won’t connect to my wifi

Triditions

Comes up that it can’t recognise an adapter or upgrade driver but there’s nothing there to upgrade I use ethernet power line adapter 

Why dont u connect to some bitches. Sorry - had to do it to you. All stupid jokes aside, there might be a problem with the router/modem. Also make sure that the power line adapter is freshly connected to the wifi. If it has been connected for a while, it might eventually disconnect, at least thats what happened to me.

Specs: 11700 | RTX 3060 | 32gb 3200mhz | 1tb 970 + 2TB HDD | Lian Li O11D Mini X Black

I'm 15 and live in the US

57 minutes ago, Triditions said:

Comes up that it can’t recognise an adapter or upgrade driver but there’s nothing there to upgrade I use ethernet power line adapter 

Well the issue has to be with the Ethernet adapter in your computer. Maybe your drivers are not installed. You might need to download some on another computer and transport them to your machine via a flash drive. Because if it cant recognize an adapter that would mean the actually Ethernet adapter in your computer and will have nothing to do with the power line adapter. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.