Flickers for 2 weeks

I posted this on Reddit you can see the video in the link.

Hey guys,

I'm gonna talk a lot so bare with me please.

So about 2 days ago I posted a video about AOC ( 27g2 144hz ) monitor flickering which appeared at the middle of the display. This is the video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/u9y3sg/aoc_monitor_problem_please_help_its_27_g2_27_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share 

A lot of you said that it's a GPU problem and it might die soon, some of you said it's a cable problem, and others said it's a drivers problem. About the drivers I uninstalled and reinstalled Nvidia drivers but nothing changed, and about the cable I was using a DP cable, so I tried another cable which is a HDMI, same thing nothing changed.

So I thought about doing something.

Brought a monitor ( actually it's a TV in my house ) with 60hz refresh rate and it only has a HDMI port and connected my PC to the TV with HDMI cable. No flickering, then I connected my PC to AOC monitor with DP cable and to the TV with the HDMI cable at the same time, flickering only appeared AOC monitor ( I think this should rule out any GPU problem because it happened only in one monitor ) and If I'm wrong please tell me.

Then I tried to use the HDMI cable with AOC monitor on 144hz refresh rate, there was a flickering.

Then I connected AOC monitor with my old Xbox 360, no flickering, Maybe because the Xbox 360 runs with low frames or something.

Again connected my PC to AOC monitor on 144hz and flickering appeared.

I found out on Google that there is a problem with AOC monitors when they are on 144hrz refresh rate.

I lowered it to 60hrz the flickering disappeared, then put it on 100hrz same no flickering.

So do you any idea about the issue and how to resolve it.

At the end thanks to everyone who read all of this, sorry If there is something you couldn't get clearly, and sorry for my English which is not the best and thanks in advance.