Guide to buy a new headset!

Arian78

Hi!

I need to buy a new headset, I'm gonna use it on my pc and mobile, mostly to play games, listening to music and discord calls. I was thinking about "Razer Kraken X" or "Corsair Void Elite" or "Corsair HS 50 Pro". My budget is about 40 - 40 £.

What do you guys think? I would appreciate if you have any other suggestions too!

Thanks in advance!

This is a desktop right?  So you won’t be moving.  The current extreme lowball is a set of chi wired earbuds.  $22 with the mic.  They’re supposed to be comfortable and sound pretty good especially for their size and price.  If you just want cans though it’s imho mostly a fit thing.  Pick the ones you can wear for extended periods.  Apparently headsize is a fairly big deal with this one. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

29 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

This is a desktop right?  So you won’t be moving.  The current extreme lowball is a set of chi wired earbuds.  $22 with the mic.  They’re supposed to be comfortable and sound pretty good especially for their size and price.  If you just want cans though it’s imho mostly a fit thing.  Pick the ones you can wear for extended periods.  Apparently headsize is a fairly big deal with this one. 

Thanks! Unfortunately i am really uncomfortable with earbuds, they really hurt my ears after some times, which is why i want an over ear headset. And yes my pc is a desktop tower.

25 minutes ago, Arian78 said:

Thanks! Unfortunately i am really uncomfortable with earbuds, they really hurt my ears after some times, which is why i want an over ear headset. And yes my pc is a desktop tower.

I miss is that it’s chu not chi. Seems autocorrect is at it again.  It tried to turn that last chu into chi too. The thing is apparently sort of a way to sell their “spring tips” ear things which apparently fit differently (and even farther into the ears) than normal earbuds.  Might make a difference might not.  I’ve got some not real great earphones I got for Christmas.  They were chosen not for quality though but for their unusually large head size (I got a big Mellon) which turned them from unimpressive headphones to awesome ones because they don’t hurt my head.  No set of cans is good no matter what the sound quality if they hurt your head.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I miss is that it’s chu not chi. Seems autocorrect is at it again.  It tried to turn that last chu into chi too. The thing is apparently sort of a way to sell their “spring tips” ear things which apparently fit differently (and even farther into the ears) than normal earbuds.  Might make a difference might not.  I’ve got some not real great earphones I got for Christmas.  They were chosen not for quality though but for their unusually large head size (I got a big Mellon) which turned them from unimpressive headphones to awesome ones because they don’t hurt my head.  No set of cans is good no matter what the sound quality if they hurt your head.

Yup, makes sense. My previous headset was a logitech g433, it was a good fit on my head, but i guess i can give chu earbuds a try!