I think I have been VOIP hacked, please help!

ScytheDEM_

I accidentally ran a program on my PC today and after checking the logs of the router, I saw a bunch of 'can not find any anount forte incomming call'. Will I be charged for these calls, should I be worried, should I change my password, please help!

change everything, maybe reset everything. last time i got hacked i reset my hol computer

Dual X5690 my beloved.

7 minutes ago, FuchsFuchs1 said:

change everything, maybe reset everything. last time i got hacked i reset my hol computer

will I be charged for the VOIP calls, I believe they made them to me, I could be wrong. Will the ISP kick me off their service?

3 minutes ago, ScytheDEM_ said:

will I be charged for the VOIP calls, I believe they made them to me, I could be wrong. Will the ISP kick me off their service?

i dont know maybe call customer service

Dual X5690 my beloved.

6 hours ago, ScytheDEM_ said:

I accidentally ran a program on my PC today and after checking the logs of the router, I saw a bunch of 'can not find any anount forte incomming call'. Will I be charged for these calls, should I be worried, should I change my password, please help!

Are you sure this is even relevant to the PC?  What EXACTLY does the router logs say?  I can't understand why you would think the PC is the culprit for this.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

On 4/23/2022 at 1:06 PM, ScytheDEM_ said:

Details. Need more details.