What Point-to-Point Wifi Extender Should I Get?

Hi. So I need to run internet to a building at the back of my property, which is about an acre away. The cheapest and easiest solution, obviously, is point-to-point. So what point-to-point system should I get? My internet is garbage, so I don't need a gigachad system. I originally was going to buy this system, but sadly it went out of stock. I need an alternative. Any ideas?

35 minutes ago, AgentLoneStar007 said:

Hi. So I need to run internet to a building at the back of my property, which is about an acre away. The cheapest and easiest solution, obviously, is point-to-point. So what point-to-point system should I get? My internet is garbage, so I don't need a gigachad system. I originally was going to buy this system, but sadly it went out of stock. I need an alternative. Any ideas?

You could get a couple of their older Litebeams which would be far cheaper if you only need <100Mbit, although I'm not sure how far you're talking or if you have an unobstructed view, as an acre is a measure of space not distance.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 hour ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

I'm not sure how far you're talking or if you have an unobstructed view, as an acre is a measure of space not distance.

Exactly.

@AgentLoneStar007 We need more information:

1. Internet speeds you wish to maintain over this PtP wireless bridge,
  2. Distance between 2 points,
  3. Obstructions in the line of sight between the 2 points,
  4. Budget

Take a look at Ubiquiti's ISP Design Center for assistance. This Youtube channel has done a few videos on PtP and PtMP wireless bridges, some with older hardware that you can probably still use today if your bandwidth needs aren't too high.