Thread for ShortCircuit Product Suggestions

JonoT

Hey there, I know it is a piece of old tech but I think that a quick review on Sonys budget WH-CH510 on ear headphones would be great

I would like to see the surface laptop studio in one of your videos.

The future of controllers?

GuliKit (No Stick Drift) KingKong 2 Pro
This uses Hall Effect Sensing Joysticks which should result in no stick drift. After countless controllers I have moved to this controller as all previous devoloped drift. So far after 1 month of constant use this has been the best controller I have used. There is also a cheaper non pro version which uses the same joystick sensors. This also means you can play games with no deadzone needed.
I bought from Amazon here in the UK, but I think the controllers are also available on Ali Express etc.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/KingKong-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Bluetooth/dp/B09QJN8ZD9/ref=asc_df_B09QJN8ZD9/

Yes this is a switch controller first but it has easy selectable modes for PC and xbox.
See the product details in the Amazon listing and on the Gulikit website.
The only issue with some of these controllers is that they may require you to do a firmware update as some of the earlier products shipped with firmware with lower polling rates for the joysticks resulting in delayed movement.
This video should fit in nicely with Linus' recent LTT videos for Controller Repair 'Lets Save Some Money' and 'The Ultimate Steam Deck' which talk about stick drift and reference/use hall effect joysticks.

I would love for you to feature the Mojawa Mojo1 or any other kind of bone conduction head phones, I use them a lot when cycling and in my work as a mailman and would be interested in your take on them

I wish you could share the .dng files of every phones camera that you guys review

I need this so bad.Starting to have sciatica issues, Wondering if this works? I got scared when I saw, "recommended by GOOP".

image.png.02da792bb1ac7c13c007aa3afcbd7fb7.png

image.png.bed6d00efb27b07e5ad817f2e4ce4820.png

https://a.co/d/aasu2nb

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

Bought some TV/Monitor/Room RGB lighting elements on Amazon from Govee    very happy with them.  Since the wifi always finds them from phone app I think they are pretty solid so I bought a couple smart plugs from them to replace some older Wemo plugs.  Anyway.. pretty cool-looking RGB stuff you might work into one of those Intel builds.

More laptops and TVs but give out full reviews. Unboxings are cool but add more to it please. Also try out more products instead of like just a few a month.

How have we not seen a video on the new Logitech aurora serie of gaming product, i really dont like the style they went with but i have not seen any coverage of those products by any major YTer, kinda odd actually.

https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_07_logitech-aurora-gender-inclusive-gaming-accessories-peripherals-000.jpg

Saw Dan's review of the LG S95QR soundbar today, and wanted to know which is better: the LG, the Samsung HW-Q990B, Q930B, or Q800B? Feel like this could be an interesting comparison vid, or is a comparison more of a topic for the main LTT channel?

Would like to see Anthony cover the HP Dev One since he's a Linux guy. Curious what his thoughts are. Most reviewers are loving it.

A review on the Hyte Y60 would be cool due to its graphics card which is right up against the glass

Short circuit should do a video on the currently being crowdfunded Gpd win max 2 because it looks super cool and I want to see lmg’s impression on it because it has a keyboard and much smaller bezels

Would be great to see the Sennheiser Momentum 4 that just came out

They seem to be a great competition to the sony/bose alternatives in price and target audience

Haven't seen any major reviews on them so would be cool to get your impressions on them. 

Razer Nommo Pro would be a splendid idea I think.

I would love to see a review of competitors to Remarkable 2, whose company made a highly unfortunate decision making customers pay for basic features like Google Drive integration, or send to email, among other things. The genre I suppose is e-ink e-readers that support writing. 

Some suggestions might be Boox or Supernote, whatever their latest offering is. 

Hi guys, i hope you are intrested in the new OLED lineup of the Monitors/TV's that launched. Some of them are for sale, some of them will be in the 4Q 2022. So i hope you will get them for the next reviews, here are the models that i am excited for: LG 48GQ900, LG 45GR95QE, LG 42" OLED Flex LX3, LG OLED Pro 27EQ280, BenQ EX480UZ, Philips 48OLED907, ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ (or PG48UQ), ASUS ProArt OLED PA27DCE, Samsung Odyssey OLED G8 34" (G85SB) 😉

• 2 weeks later...

My son is obsessed with robots. He's been watching videos on youtube about robots constantly. One of the videos he played was a brief overview of different robots you can buy today. That's how I found out about the Huenit, a modular, AI assisted robot arm that can change between a 3d print extruder, laser engraver, pen holder, suction cup module and a user customizable module. It actually looked pretty neat if it works as advertised. 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/huenit-ai-camera-modular-robot-arm?utm_source=ks&utm_medium=ks#/

Recently stumbled over a budget-manufacturer called Blackview.
Their Tablet, the Tab11 really impressed me, so i decided get a new Smartphone, too.
Was about time, since my old one only hat batterylife while charging.
I decided for the A95, and wasnt disappointed.
I really think Blackview might have earned some honest and unbiased reviews, and i would love to see them on the show.

The Wooting 60HE! The wooting 60HE! The WOOTING 60HE! Arguably the BEST gaming-centric keyboard right now. If you make a video now, your viewers will be able to get them in by christmas. The Wooting Two HE is also available right now without delay to consumers.

Bring more attention to this company, I have purchased from them in the past and their customer service (especially for a small company) is amazing. I'm waiting for my Wooting 60HE to come in ~November time frame.

Sucker for DLSS and G-Sync.

I spent $2200 just to suck at Warzone. 😈

If you guys want, I JUST got a BRAND new 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier Launch Edition with SuperCruise. Things fully loaded, supercruise works, perfect little city hauler and I love it. I'm from Regina but I'm going to be out in Victoria for all of October for training. I wouldn't mind leaving it with you guys for a while to take a look at. I promise you won't get locked out lol.

20220916_173054.jpg