Thread for ShortCircuit Product Suggestions

JonoT

It came out a while ago, but... Bluetti AC300 (head unit) + B300 (battery) + PV200 (Solar panel) Solar Generator. Similar concept to a Jackery, but... much bigger. Unlike the Jackery, the Bluetti is apparently scalable, thanks in part to the fact that the main "head" unit is literally just a giant brain. You have to buy the batteries (and solar panels) seperately, but Bluetti does offer bundles with the head, multiple batteries and solar panels. Plus, if you have two head units, you can buy a kit that allows you to use it as a giant UPS for your house. Here's a link to the main site if you want to check it out (maybe they might be willing to sponsor): BLUETTI CA: Portable Power Station, Solar Generator Kit - BLUETTI CA (bluettipower.ca)

Edit: they also have the AC500 and B300S, which are beefier versions of the respected SKUs listed in the initial post

• 2 weeks later...

Would love an unboxing of the Steelseries Arena 7 (or 9) speaker and subwoofer setup!

Are you guys able to use the robot from the movie and have him actually short circuting or is that  copywrite infringement?

Can you guys review the new logitech g fits? I'm interested in how good they are.

8BitDo recently released a new controller, the sucessor to the highly rated "Pro 2". I believe they're calling it their ultimate controller. It looks pretty good, and I think a review is deserved. If it has all the same features as the Pro 2 except with a dock and better ergonomics, I'm all for it.

Can you please test the sennheiser momentum 4? And compare them to other major headphones like the XM5.

I think you should review reddragon k617 fizz keyboard. It's amazing for the prize. It's 60cad, has hot swap and had otemu switches and sounds decent. Would really love a video on it.

Trackballs, I posted in the Linus Tech Tips forum and initially in peripherals forum. I apologize for my newbieness. Protoarc EM01, that is all. You guys are Awesome ! 🖤❤️🖤

I would love to see an unboxing of an NZXT BLD kit and have someone at ltt who has never built a pc build one of the kits.

54 minutes ago, Maxjacob01 said:

I would love to see an unboxing of an NZXT BLD kit and have someone at ltt who has never built a pc build one of the kits.

This exists!

LTL FTP, I've been seeing all the different EVs showing up on ShortCircuit, so I'd figure I should offer mine up!

I've got a 2021 Polestar 2 (Launch Edition). I'd be willing to lend for a few days!

PXL_20220916_003609196.jpg

Edited by qmarchi

2 hours ago, BellLMG said:

This exists!

I must've missed it then.

Mini PC's? Seems like only ServeTheHome reviews them anymore, would be nice to see other outlets at least look at some of them.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

PLEASE unbox some lamp. Lamp and cool lighting can make the difference in a set up.

It'd be really cool to see something like a 5 year old iPhone reviewed next to a 5 year old Android, (Probably a Samsung) just to show the difference in software support between Google and Apple along with the hardware differences.

so ive got a couple, their more tech tool related... would be great to hear from alex or some of the labs guys on them... 

pokit and pokit pro (worlds smallest oscilliscope, multimeter, data logging tool uses your smart phone as the display) the pokit is only rate for i think 50v but the pro is CAT3 rated... 

https://www.pokitinnovations.com/pokit-pro/

KSGER soldering station (kinda sketchy sounding company but one of the best T12 soldering irons i have ever used, ive actually modified mine to run off a drill battery)

https://a.co/d/g2rtkny <-- amazon link to item

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4692201 <-- my portable model (the mini version has no internal power supply so i wired it to run off a drill battery, if you guys want to check it out

Blackview BL8800 Pro (overseas tech company, very affordable phones this ones a rugged 5g phone with built in thermal camera) 

(would be cool to see some of their other products too)

https://store.blackview.hk/products/bl8800-pro-5g-thermal-imaging-phone

DJI MINI PRO 3 <--  (camera guys can talk about the camera and features, and maybe some non-drone savy could try to fly it and test its ease of use)

https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro

Nreal Air AR glasses 

https://a.co/d/0rnOplO <-- amazon link

If you are going to make videos about UPS units in the future, it might be good to plug the unit in for a day before, so that it has enough juice to do a decent demo.

If you plan on showcasing more electric bicycles in the future, I'd like to see ones based around the Bosch eBike system, which is used by most of the premium eBikes on the market. Personally, I consider most of the eBikes covered so far on LMG to be more budget-oriented. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

I would love to see an unboxing of the Amazfit GTR 4. I own a GTR 3 and it lasts like 12 days on my wrist. It's an interesting smartwatch, it does everything I need and I can just forget about it. I would love to share this litte gem with other people 😄 

You should unbox the game controller that you guys use for the teleprompter. I have always wanted one, but I do not know if the layout/ amount of buttons would make it a good purchase. Maybe it would be good for psx and snes emulation? It would probably be an easy video too. I'm suprised with how often you guys use it that you have not made a review.