Does a HDMI in to HDMI Out and Coaxial SPDIF out splitter exist?

Rajivrocks

Hello guys,

I've bought the Astro HDMI Optical splitter for my PS5 but my Focusrite 6i6 2nd gen needs a Coaxial SPDIF connection so I had to buy a Optical to Coaxial SPDIF converter as well. Granted it was like 14 euro's but now I hear a very very faint click once every 3-4 seconds. Mind you, when in game you don't notice at all, but when audio is low you can pick it up and it gets annoying after playing a bit. I think it is the Optical to Coaxial converter since it was so cheap (I couldn't find more expensive converters in my country (Netherlands)) and i don't think its the Astro splitter. Problem is I don't have other hardware to test with.

So I was wondering if a HDMI in to HDMI out and Coaxial SPDIF out splitter exists. I can find loads of splitters like the Astro's HDMI optical splitter but none that replaces the optical SPDIF with a coaxial connection. I want to cross out one variable, which is the Optical to Coaxial converter, but I can't do that unless I get that splitter but with a coaxial SPDIF out.

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated.

On 4/15/2022 at 1:21 PM, ShearMe said:

oops, musta copied it incorrectly. This one has Coaxial - https://www.amazon.com/gofanco-HDMI-Audio-Extractor-Converter/dp/B08YNFVH8Q/

Hihi, thanks for the reply. I found one 2 days ago and bought it! So probably gonna use this instead of my janky setup I got going on atm 😄 Thanks a lot for the help!